|Oh my, what big chess pieces you have!|
As I get this written up, the hamsters are all still sleeping. Willie talks in his sleep ... something about getting the bears. Um. Okay. Here's the latest news from the late night and overnight hours inside that Big Brother House of Recruited Characters:
- Don't expect Janelle to ever do another "All Stars" season. According to her, it ain't gonna happen.
- Ian can name every BB eviction in order. That's an obsession, for sure.
- They had a flare-up when trying to get the fire pit started.
- I'm not sure why BB gives them dangerous weapons.
- Ian can kick himself in the face with his foot. I know I saw that on his Facebook page, now the hamsters have seen it.
- Why? That's my only question.
- Joe is STILL paranoid!
- Willie told Frank that he is indeed Russell's brother.
- So now the news is getting around. I don't think it will bear much weight with them at this point. He's getting known for his own merits or otherwise.
- Jenn and Frank told Joe it wasn't their fault they were chosen by Boogie. They'd like to disassociate themselves from him, but can't really do that.
- Since no one is telling him, Dan told Kara he thinks she has a 75% chance of staying.
- Yeah, right.
- She's still the latest target.
- Although I would go for getting Frank out. But I'm not a hamster in the house.
- Janelle thinks Dan is trying to send her on guilt trips when he tells her that she's his mother's favorite houseguest.
- Dan's mother just has good taste! I only wish she had told him to stop shouting in the Diary Room.
- Later today, expect the PoV Meeting!
|His knees are going to regret that someday|
|What? We're supposed to PLAY the game?|