The big event of today was that the PoV meeting was held. For feedsters, its a bit of a non-event as the feeds get blocked. Today's was even more of a non-event as we knew Shane wouldn't use the veto. The nominations remain the same.
What else has been happening in that Big Brother House of Ill Repute? Read on ...
- Boogie is definitely the early riser this year. Oh well.
- He gave some shout outs and fussed about dirty dishes and ants.
- Heck, the house has ant issues every year.
- Paranoid Joe has been pushing the idea that BB will switch up the coaches.
- Wil and Joe talked. Wil thinks that Willie has an agreement with Frank.
- He does, kind of sort of.
- Neither Wil nor Joe think that Frank could be trusted in whatever he's got going with Willie.
- They're probably right.
- Joe told Janelle that Frank and Jenn approached him about taking out Willie.
- If that indeed happened, I missed it.
- He says that Willie and Shane are their targets.
- Danielle is STILL following Shane around like a puppy dog.
- It's almost as creepy as some of Ian's oddities.
- Boogie is trying to recruit Shane.
- With Joe's telling on Frank to BritJan, etc., it looks like the tides are turning once again.
- First the target was Frank.
- Then it was Kara.
- Now it seems Frank's in trouble again.
- They're getting all psyched for Showtime as I type this up.
- Don't they realize we're out here watching them 24/7?
- Ian has been being coached on dating.
- Tonight will be date night.
- Oh well.
|The Odd Couple|
|Janelle is worried|