|To be a teddy bear cuddling with Shane ...|
|Frick and Frack|
Now, if these hamsters had any common sense, they'd be in bed now. After all, they have a huge day ahead -- live eviction, new HoH. But noooooo, they are still up as I get this written. What's up (besides the hamsters) in that Big Brother House of Deluded Egos? Read on ...
- Joe took all the nicotine patches and hid them to drive the smokers crazy.
- Supposedly, it's still Kara going tonight.
- So ... why are they all awake?
- Why, it's because of BBTV Special News Bulletins, of course!
- Teletype alarms have been going off through the house at odd intervals and they all have to gather in the living room.
- They're blocking the exact content of the bulletins, so don't ask me.
- We're going to have tired hamsters on the show tonight if this continues.
- Apparently there are images unrelated to what the voice of BBTV is telling them.
- They're working together in the pre-set teams trying to memorize things.
- Wil/Janelle, etc. have noticed things missing from the storage room.
|Searching for clues|