|The girls did Ian's hair|
Well, well ... another hamster goes home tonight. Or, more likely, goes into sequester. Here's what happened into the wee hours of the morning in that Big Brother House of Smokes for Safety:
- Janelle wanted to start drama by telling Danielle that JoJo was talking about her.
- Danielle didn't want to confront JoJo because she (Danielle) would cry. She's not good at confrontation.
- As JoJo had earlier said nasty things about Janelle, Janelle trashtalked her.
- Janelle thinks JoJo is a lot like Willie.
- Different accent, though.
- Danielle started to get upset and just shy of crying.
- Frank told her not to worry about JoJo as she'd (JoJo) would be gone in 24 hours.
- As Janelle is talking about JoJo, JoJo is talking about Janelle.
- The indoor lockdown ended and the hamsters found a huge hockey-type platform in the yard.
- They have oversize hockey sticks and balls to try to put in three pockets.
- JoJo had taken her cigarette vote barter back from Joe saying that she wanted to make sure she's here and Janelle doesn't smoke the cigarettes.
- But then she gave them back to him.
- Frank told Joe it will ruffle feathers if Joe sells his vote for cigarettes.
- Joe said he'll give them back, but maybe JoJo will accept some memorabilia instead of a vote for them.
- Janelle thinks Ian might throw this HoH comp so he can win the next one, likely an endurance comp.
- JoJo and Janelle had a "talk." Janelle denied telling everyone she wanted JoJo out of the house. JoJo told her why she should stay in the house.
- Rats. No fur flying.
|JoJo confronted Janelle|
|Danielle practices for HoH|
|Dan coaches her on|