|Janelle in charge|
The countdown is on for the Thursday live show. Will they actually get Frank out of the house over Joe? (I'd prefer Joe go as he annoys me more, but that's just me.) Will the coaches be thrown into the game? Until Thursday, it's all just a lot of what ifs and waffles. Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Power Struggles:
- As the morning got going, Boogie and Frank were still believing the Britney and Company lie that Joe would be going home.
- Or, more accurately, they were hoping the lie just might be the truth.
- Boogie thinks this cast of hamsters are dumb.
- Well, yeah ... for the most part.
- Wil spent time talking with Boogie.
- Is he really betraying Janelle? Oh my!
- Boogie denied that he and Frank had a plan to backdoor Wil.
- Joe complained about his Have Not bed hurting his hips.
- They complained about the days being so long and boring.
- Wil is mad at Janelle because he thinks she's taking credit for him not being backdoored.
- Huh? Well, she did call him safe in her coaches comp win.
- Britney is worried that Wil will change his vote and not vote for Frank to go.
- Janelle thinks gay men in the house get too emotional.
- Britney and Janelle tried to think of lies to tell Wil to turn him back against Frank.
- Danielle is upset because she thinks that Ashley has been flirting with Shane.
- Shane really has little or no interest in Danielle.
- At all!
- Britney told Danielle not to trust anyone on Janelle's team.
- But Britney and Janelle are allies now. Right?
- Shane got the HoH camera and fun was had by all.
- Except maybe Wil -- he slept through most of it.
- Frank told Britney that he was mad that Janelle told Wil that he (Frank) wanted to backdoor him (Wil).
- Britney acted surprised.
- That was actually a Britney lie.
- Janelle thinks she and Ashley need to spend more time with Wil. She thinks because they're not giving him attention, he's turning to Frank for attention.
- Ashley told Danielle that she has her back.
- Oh, yeah. That's reassuring.
- Janelle still hasn't talked to Wil the Needy.
- That's all she wrote ... for now
|Joe wants a cooking show|
|I just don't know|