|I have the cutest pool boy!|
The technical issues with the feeds really need to stop. I mean, we have meaningless fish and unexpected trivia even. Sheesh! I had a few issues here myself as my power got knocked for a while by a storm.
As I get this typed up, I'm listening to Britney light into Willie. Cool. What's been going on inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys? Read on ...
- The Janelle/Britney alliance split is still on. Sigh.
- Dan wants to work with Janelle, not Britney or Boogie.
- Willie's big non-physical fight with Frank has had a ripple effect throughout the house.
- Frank came out of it smelling like a rose.
- Willie not so much.
- His New Hamster Revolution Against Coaches has also, in the end, had a negative effect on his game.
- Silly Willie.
- Janelle seriously needs to, at least for appearances, chill it a bit with Wil.
- He's like a teacher's pet! That isn't a good thing in a houseful of children.
- Right now it's still looking like Kara will go, probably a close vote.
- If it's a tie, Willie will take Frank out.
- Britney has gumption! Listening to her light into Willie about his stupidity and foolish actions was a hoot!
- I swear he said "I'm sorry" at least 100 times.
- They were on an indoor lockdown and went out to find a cornhole game.
- So they should be practicing a lot tonight.
|That room makes me dizzy|
|Burn that cap!|
|Ashley looks haggard a lot|