Thursday, July 19, 2012

Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Into Wednesday Evening - July 18

I have the cutest pool boy!

The technical issues with the feeds really need to stop. I mean, we have meaningless fish and unexpected trivia even. Sheesh! I had a few issues here myself as my power got knocked for a while by a storm.

As I get this typed up, I'm listening to Britney light into Willie. Cool. What's been going on inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys? Read on ...
  • The Janelle/Britney alliance split is still on. Sigh.
  • Dan wants to work with Janelle, not Britney or Boogie.
  • Willie's big non-physical fight with Frank has had a ripple effect throughout the house.
  • Frank came out of it smelling like a rose.
  • Willie not so much.
  • His New Hamster Revolution Against Coaches has also, in the end, had a negative effect on his game.
  • Silly Willie.
  • Janelle seriously needs to, at least for appearances, chill it a bit with Wil.
  • He's like a teacher's pet! That isn't a good thing in a houseful of children.
  • Right now it's still looking like Kara will go, probably a close vote.
  • If it's a tie, Willie will take Frank out.
  • Britney has gumption! Listening to her light into Willie about his stupidity and foolish actions was a hoot!
  • I swear he said "I'm sorry" at least 100 times.
  • They were on an indoor lockdown and went out to find a cornhole game.
  • So they should be practicing a lot tonight.
  • Yawn. 

That room makes me dizzy

Burn that cap!

Ashley looks haggard a lot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question for Jackie, on the feeds, do you ever get to see any of the diary room sessions?

Dr_Celine said...

I was wondering the same thing Jon...I never saw diary room sessions when I had it...when did they start allowing that?

Jackie S. said...

We don't see them in the DR. Occasionally there might be a glitch and we'll have audio. I do recall a few years back we actually SAW a DR session with hmm ... Michelle?

Donna in Alabama said...

My son and I made a cornhole game board last weekend. They have the plans for them on Pinterest. I have had a hard time finding the corn to put in the bags you toss though.

Thanks Jackie, I so enjoy your updates! A friend who has the feeds tried to talk me into getting them but I said no, Jackie gives me all the spoilers.