Oh my gosh. I almost wish Willie was back. I need some sort of excitement! Here's what's been happening (or not) in that Big Brother House of Keep This Up and Ratings Will Plummet:
- Joe and Shane have decided they trust each other more than they trust Frank.
- I wouldn't trust Joe. But, hey Shane ... go for loose cannon paranoid dude. Ain't no skin off my nose!
- Shortly after that conversation, Joe agreed with Wil that Shane or Ian have to be out next.
- Wil will be 25 years old this Saturday. I forget how young these hamsters really are.
- Except for Ian. You can't look at Ian without thinking "child."
- JoJo is getting quite evil in her trashtalking Janelle's looks and surgeries.
- Now, I could do that because I'm not in the house with them.
- But, even though I'm not liking Janelle so much this time around, it's mean.
- Plus, Janelle has power in the game, something JoJo is seriously lacking at this point.
- JoJo once again tried to convince Frank she's good to keep this week over Danielle.
- Britney warned JoJo that she's seen Danielle and Janelle hanging out together a lot this week. She thinks the plan is to get her (Britney) and Dan down to one player each.
- Maybe they're hanging out because Danielle and Janelle rhyme. Did anyone ever stop a moment to consider that?
- Oh? No?
- Danielle asked Jenn what lesbians do during sex.
- JoJo worked on Ian. While he said he doesn't know how keeping Danielle could benefit him, he didn't promise anything.
- Frank told Boogie he thinks Dan is throwing all of the coaches comps.
- He is.
- Janelle is ticked because she found out Joe sold out to JoJo for two packs of cigarettes and swore on his kids to her.
- Frank found out that someone indeed go through his bag way back when because they wanted to find proof he was not unemployed.
- I know it was Joe.
- That's it for now!
|JoJo, the Undead ... for now|
|Ian is very aware of the cameras|