Ohh ... excitement in the house today! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Belated Betrayals:
- Okay, let's get this straight.
- Initially, Britney and Janelle teamed up their teams while Dan and Boogie worked together.
- Britney and Janelle hated Boogie.
- Meanwhile, Dan gravitated towards Britney. (Not in a sexual way, of course!)
- Then the tables turned and Janelle teamed up with Boogie, shunning her former alliance with Britney.
- Then the tables turned back, it's back to Britney and Janelle hating Boogie.
- Now, with the latest HoH/PoV reign, Britney has always been for evicting Frank not knowing Shane had a deal with Frank.
- The other likely targets in the house are Wil and Joe.
- Wil was saved by Janelle with her coaches comp win.
- Janelle ended up talking with Britney and, on the surface, all is hunky-dory with them once again.
- Meanwhile, Janelle just wants to save Joe and keep her team strong.
- Between Janelle's pressuring about the danger Frank is, the Joe groveling and promising the world and Britney's pressuring Shane to put Frank up ... it happened.
- In the PoV meeting, Shane saved Ashley and put Frank in her place.
- Defending his actions to Frank and Boogie, Shane told them that Frank should be safe this week -- they heard that people were leaning towards voting Ashley out and the vote would be split, they want Joe gone.
- Boogie's Boys are buying it ... sort of kind of, with a grain of salt.
- Everybody seems to be blaming Ian for not being overly committal that Shane wouldn't be put on the block.
- Britney also started a rumor that Frank and Wil had a final two deal.
- The plan is to vote out Frank.
- But we still have a few days to go.
- Shane is worried because all of the blood is on his hands.
- Perhaps if he hadn't called Ian a homosexual slur to Britney (who snapped that it wasn't appropriate), karma wouldn't have blood on his hands!
- No, he didn't say it to Ian. It was said in a discussion with Britney.
- Ian is on a guilt trip thinking it's his fault than Frank is on the block.
- Jenn is steaming mad, as mad as she would be if she were on the block.
- Joe has been told he's not the target (sigh) but to keep acting like he thinks he is.
- Frank has been told he's not the target and not to worry.
- Days like this make me happy I'm not a hamster!
|A ball of confusion|
|Why does Ashley always look stoned?|