|Jenn kisses her teddy bears ... aww|
|Frank in a hoodie|
I'm still a bit thrown off with the timing of events with the coaches aspect. It used to be that food comps (which we sometimes actually saw on the live feeds) were on Fridays, nominations Friday evening. Now, in lieu of food comps, it's the coaches comp on Fridays as the winning coach decides the Have Nots. I would think that noms should be later tonight, but I don't know for sure. As I get this typed up, the feeds have been blocked with trivia for quite some time as they do the coaches comp.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lonely Loonies:
- Janelle thinks Britney is mad at her because she (Brit) kept Janelle's team members safe, then evicted the way they wanted, not how Britney wanted.
- I don't think that's it.
- I think Britney first got irked because Janelle got joined at the hip with Wil and schemed with Dan, then Boogie.
- Shame on Janey, I say!
- Then again, I think Janelle wanted to distance herself from Loose Cannon Willie. I can't blame her for that.
- Boogie already told Britney if she wins the coaches comp and trades off Willie, they'll target Shane instead.
- Frank told her if she trades off Willie to anyone other than Dan, he'll nominate two people from her team.
- Obviously, they don't want Willie!
- It's fairly carved in the concrete that if Willie remains on Britney's team, he's sure to go home this week.
- If she trades him off, he won't go home but they'll seek revenge for saddling someone else with him.
- Hantz Magic!
- The best part of all of this is that it's taken the focus off of nominating Ian.
- While he's quirky, odd and rocks a lot ... he's more interesting than many on the live feeds. He's so out of place there that it makes it a bit intriguing.
- Willie's HOH blog is up on the CBS site. Short and about third grade reading level writing. Oh my.
- FINALLY -- feeds are back on after coaches comp!
- Willie is moving into the Have Not room.
- The Have Nots got the pudding and um ... forgot what went with it. That choice, though.
- Was it pork rinds? That's what it looks like.
- Willie is sure he's getting evicted, is acting out, using the "c" word and says he's not even going to try for PoV.
- Britney is trying to convince to stop acting like a four-year-old and affecting others' games.
- He's looking for a fight.
- Now it's cut back to trivia.
- Grr. I want to SEE.
- If he does indeed fight anyone, he won't have to worry about being evicted on Thursday. He'll get the boot tonight.
- It also sounds like he might be thinking of DOR -- quitting.
- Janelle apparently won the coaches comp and no trades were made. I don't know who's safe, but I'd predict Wil.
- I'll post more a bit later after the feeds return.
|Shane, Vermont's finest|
|Dan's shiny gold comp pants|