Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Report Friday Daytime - July 20

Jenn kisses her teddy bears ... aww

Frank in a hoodie

I'm still a bit thrown off with the timing of events with the coaches aspect. It used to be that food comps (which we sometimes actually saw on the live feeds) were on Fridays, nominations Friday evening. Now, in lieu of food comps, it's the coaches comp on Fridays as the winning coach decides the Have Nots. I would think that noms should be later tonight, but I don't know for sure. As I get this typed up, the feeds have been blocked with trivia for quite some time as they do the coaches comp.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lonely Loonies:
  • Janelle thinks Britney is mad at her because she (Brit) kept Janelle's team members safe, then evicted the way they wanted, not how Britney wanted.
  • I don't think that's it.
  • I think Britney first got irked because Janelle got joined at the hip with Wil and schemed with Dan, then Boogie.
  • Shame on Janey, I say!
  • Then again, I think Janelle wanted to distance herself from Loose Cannon Willie. I can't blame her for that.
  • Boogie already told Britney if she wins the coaches comp and trades off Willie, they'll target Shane instead.
  • Frank told her if she trades off Willie to anyone other than Dan, he'll nominate two people from her team.
  • Obviously, they don't want Willie!
  • It's fairly carved in the concrete that if Willie remains on Britney's team, he's sure to go home this week.
  • If she trades him off, he won't go home but they'll seek revenge for saddling someone else with him.
  • Hantz Magic!
  • The best part of all of this is that it's taken the focus off of nominating Ian.
  • While he's quirky, odd and rocks a lot ... he's more interesting than many on the live feeds. He's so out of place there that it makes it a bit intriguing.
  • Willie's HOH blog is up on the CBS site. Short and about third grade reading level writing. Oh my.
  • FINALLY -- feeds are back on after coaches comp!
  • Willie is moving into the Have Not room.
  • The Have Nots got the pudding and um ... forgot what went with it. That choice, though.
  • Was it pork rinds? That's what it looks like.
  • Willie is sure he's getting evicted, is acting out, using the "c" word and says he's not even going to try for PoV.
  • Britney is trying to convince to stop acting like a four-year-old and affecting others' games.
  • He's looking for a fight.
  • Jerk.
  • Now it's cut back to trivia.
  • Grr. I want to SEE. 
  • If he does indeed fight anyone, he won't have to worry about being evicted on Thursday. He'll get the boot tonight.
  • It also sounds like he might be thinking of DOR -- quitting.
  • Janelle apparently won the coaches comp and no trades were made. I don't know who's safe, but I'd predict Wil.
  • I'll post more a bit later after the feeds return.

Shane, Vermont's finest

Dan's shiny gold comp pants

24 comments:

lynn1 said...

Jackie,
I know you have explained this in previous seasons but I am old and forget almost everything, what would happen as far as evictions if Willie the weasel decided to DOR.

Anonymous said...

Ian quirky? That's an understatement. He appears unstable. I guess that's ok if you like watching train wrecks. Shame on you. He needs a doctor.

Jackie S. said...

lynn1 - I don't think they have any set rule for DOR or boot. I believe once there was no eviction, another time not.

anon - He's just a nervous kid. Shame on YOU.

monty924 said...

I think Janelle saved Ashley with the Coaches Challenge win. At least that's what it sounded like during all the bragging in the HoH before the feeds went away. This is shades of Chima. I'd say Willie and possibly others are gone.

Anonymous said...

I've read some comments on Facebook and Jokers mentioning that Ian is possibly high functioning autistic. I tend to agree and had thought that before I ever read other's comments due to some his mannerisms... i.e., walking on toes and rocking himself a lot.

Anonymous said...

From what I have seen Ian has aspergers. He rocks a lot and has trouble socially. I work with kids with aspergers. I love him though. I think he is a very good guy. I just hope he doesn't get eaten alive or taken advange of.

Susan in MA said...

Willie is playing a very emotional game, and that is BB suicide. Loose cannon, is right, Jackie.

chrob61 said...

What does DOR mean??

monty924 said...

Drop on Request (as in drop out) or something like that... it's a military term.

monty924 said...

I wonder if any of the houseguests had ties to anyone affected by the Colorado tragedy today? That might keep the feeds blocked as well. I sincerely hope not. Such a senseless tragedy.

QuixoticElf said...

with the feeds being on trivia for 4 hours, i can't imagine what is going on. all sorts of speculation going on.

and monty, i feel so bad for the people involved in the Colorado tragedy. :( I don't know if they would tell them or not. I don't think they did for 9-11. anyone remember what they did then?

monty924 said...

They told them... mainly because Monica had a family member who was in the WTT and has never been recovered. There's footage of them telling the BB2 houseguests out there on youtube or other video sites. I only watched sporadically back then because I had other issues going on in the summer of 2001.

You think it might be that Willie and Frank were both tossed and they're playing a new HoH??? Just speculating here, because that's all we can do!

cha cha said...

Lynn1-- got this from jokers,
if someone DOR/auto expulsion before nominations then the noms will still take place.
if someone DOR/auto expulsion after noms then that HOH reign is over and new HOH needs to take place.
------------------------------
I heard that Kara was in sequester. If Willie is gone then maybe she would come back in game? If so I don't think that any on Brits team should be able to be put up for Nominations. This is only my opinion, not that of CBS or anyone related to BB

cha cha said...

Unless someone else threw a punch, if thats what happened then I think just Willie is gone, I don't think Frank would have done that but who knows, isn't he the one with the wrestler father?
I know I read one of the houseguests had a wrestler for a father.

I don't believe they told of the Colorado incident but who knows.
Like Monty said they only told BB2 that because of Monica. ALthough in my opinion, that should have been told regardless of Monica being in there with her cousin missing or not. That was a terrosist attack, this in Aurora was an attack by a lone person who one would think is mentally unstable.,

QuixoticElf said...

I also think that in major events the house guests should be notified.

Last I heard it was Willie and Joe going at it? Like drama in BB but don't want anyone hurt. Maybe it's just crazy noms? (wishful thinking)

monty924 said...

I agree Cha Cha... I'm not sure if Kara is or not. She made the interview rounds, but that doesn't mean anything. They didn't ask her anything that would spoil the game, really.

Frank's father is the pro wrestler. You never know if Willie took a swing whether anyone would be calm enough not to clean his clock for it.

monty924 said...

QuixoticElf, the feeds went off and Frank and Willie were in two entirely different places in the house. Frank was upstairs in the HoH and Willie was downstairs, but it's all just speculation at this point because the feeds have been blocked for so long.

cha cha said...

QuixoticElf said...

It could all be over with, whatever went down and they are holding off feeds until after noms.
But at almost 8:00 big brother time its strange not to come back.
Maybe they are waiting till BBAD comes on.
I don't have that this year, only the feeds so we will see....
I have the feeds up and am gonna go into a transe with the theme music and BB trivia on wash, rinse, repeat.

cha cha said...

they are back live

monty924 said...

They're back....

QuixoticElf said...

Thanks guys. Looks like noms are up and it should be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Willies gone?

QuixoticElf said...

Yep, it's interesting! Guess I can go to bed now! LOL

PS- anyone else have a hard time with the captchas? done 5 already, can't read it myself!

monty924 said...

Who would have ever thought that Russell was the stable one in that family? Me, for one :)