|Frank packs his bag|
Remember to stop by tonight for the live eviction Blog Party -- the post will be up by 9pm EDT.
What's been happening since I last posted? Well, they had an unbelievable amount of "BBTV Special Bulletins." Oh my. They'd just lie down and the alarm would go off again. Poor hamsters. Oh, well. They knew the job was dangerous when they took it!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters --
- Danielle, who is probably the least likely to win any comp, told Dan she threw both the veto and HoH. @@
- I don't know if you can claim "throw" when you just "can't."
- Kara cried.
- I may be mistaken, but I don't think Boogie even bothered to go to at least one alarm.
- It's possible I didn't see.
- I guess.
- Items were going missing from the house, so they must have been burglar alerts. They were blocked to the feeds.
- In the actual morning, Boogie talked to the Internet and one bear.
- A lot.
- Since his outburst with Frank, Willie's been trying to bully ...er, convince people to keep Kara.
- It still looks like Kara is going.
- They're in the primping and cleaning mode pre-live show now.
|Hamsters gather for a BBTV Special Bulletin|