|Britney talks to the live feeders|
Without Little Willie, the house is definitely not quite as on edge as it's been. Yet, edge is still there. This coach twist is creating situations unlike we've seen before on the show. Should the new hamsters do their coach's bidding? What if they prefer an alliance with someone from another team? The more I watch, the more unfair it does seem to the hamsters. They're really not being allowed to play their own games. Oh, well.
What's been happening in the Big Brother House of Hilarious Hijinks? Read on ...
- If I lived there, I would NOT eat any food Joe prepared.
- What kind of chef keeps digging into the food with his fingers, eating some, licking his fingers?
- EW! Culinary school does NOT teach that, I know they don't!
- Ian saved some of the pork rinds in a baggie, saying he's going to sell them on eBay.
- Yeah, that'll work.
- The PoV comp, blocked to the feeds, went down.
- My pool boy Shane won. Way cool!
- Danielle is sure she's going on the block.
- I'm sure she's right.
- Too bad, so sad.
- The pads BB gave them for the weird beds in the Have Not room helped a bit.
- I still wouldn't want to try to sleep in one of those beds!
- Britney and Boogie think number-wise, the evicted hamster this week should go to the jury house (9 jury members), but week-wise it wouldn't work out.
- Danielle cried.
- There's your big excitement for the day.
|Ian in his hammock|
|JoJo in her sequins|