|GAH! They have Ian smoking!|
Ian promised his mother he wouldn't smoke in the house. Ian doesn't smoke. He said he'd partake in some of the alcohol because, after all, he is 21 years old. "But, no, Mom. I won't smoke." GAH! I blame JoJo.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Influences:
- They're trying to figure out what the next twist will be --- a team reshuffle? Someone coming back?
- We know as much as they know about that ... nothing.
- Boogie would like Jenn and Ian to step up and win some comps.
- I can see Ian winning a mental one. But Jenn? Hmmm ...
- Boogie told Ian not to talk strategy with Joe because Joe's way too paranoid.
- I personally think that Joe is just a teensy bit more stable than Willie Hantz.
- He's not only paranoid and puts his fingers in food, he also runs around instigating problems.
- After an extended indoor lockdown due to some concert in the area, the hamsters found a new bocce ball set in the yard.
- Janelle made apple crisp and then regretted it. She said she should have put herself on slop this week because she's eating too much.
- Wil told Joe that they should get rid of Frank or Ian next week and team up with Shane.
- Silly Wil. Why tell Joe anything?
- Why team up with Joe?
- JoJo is continuing to quietly offend people with her crassness.
- Hey, she's Staten Island. That can be abrasive without even trying!
- 'Nuff said.
- They had dancing lessons amongst themselves. For what it was worth ...
- Ashley braided Danielle's hair.
- It still looks like JoJo will be going home this week.
- The PoV meeting hasn't been held yet, but Shane is going to save himself. (Duh.)
- Danielle will probably go on the block.
- But no one really wants to send her home and boot Dan from the game so early.
- Plus, JoJo is more abrasive than Danielle.
- After JoJo gave Ian a cigarette, he claims he smokes one a day.
- He doesn't look comfortable smoking cigarettes.
- JoJo told Ian she's bisexual.
- Hopefully Jenn will run the other way!
- Shane, who's been teaming up with Frank and Boogie on the sly, thinks that Wil is his biggest threat.
- I'd be leery of Joe.
- But, hey ... that's just me.
|Frank marches to the beat of victory|
|Will Dan still be here Friday?|