|Wil's birthday suit|
It was an evening for festivities in the house as the hamsters celebrated Wil's birthday, plus selected hamsters got to attend a sushi party won by Britney in the coaches comp. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamsters Shouldn't Let Fellow Hamsters Get Drunk on the Live Feeds:
- Ashley still thinks Ian is the biggest threat in the house.
- Good. I hope he is. I'd like him to do well!
- But none of the others are as focused on Ian as is Ashley. That's good.
- Frank was supposed to be on last season, got his key and all ... and we got the feeds cut.
- Those who couldn't attend the sushi party are: Ian and Joe (Have Nots), Frank, Jenn, Wil and Ashley. All of the coaches, Danielle and Shane are the only ones at THAT party.
- That doesn't mean the others didn't party.
- Some of a Wil Diary Room session leaked into the house.
- Supposedly he's the biggest physical threat on Janelle's team.
- Well, Joe could be but he really has sucked at each and every comp.
- And Ashley is um ... Ashley.
- So, I guess it is Wil!
- Only the people attending the sushi party could be in the yard. They each had two drinks and a glorious meal.
- While the sushi party was going on, BB gave the indoor crew alcohol (not the Have Nots -- Joe and Ian).
- They decided to get dressed up and have their own bash.
- Ian wore blue skin-tight boxers and a bow-tie.
- Wil and the others are more easily defined in the screen caps.
- The sushi party invaded the indoor party ... and cake flew everywhere.
- Janelle smashed Ian in the face with cake then apologized for the penalty nomination he'll get for eating while a Have Not.
- Now, BB wouldn't do that!
- They were drunk and loud.
- Maybe it was fun if you were there. I'm just glad that rowdy party wasn't going on in the apartment next door.
- I even had to turn the volume down because I didn't want my neighbors to think I was throwing a wild party!
- Drunks, drunks, drunks ... all on the equivalent of two beers each, except Wil who had a whole bottle of wine.
- Ian ran from the bathroom wearing only a hat strategically placed.
- Now, he wasn't drunk!
- Oh my.
- When he returned to the Have Not room for his clothes, he asked the camera if it enjoyed his show.
- The camera shook its head no.
- They played Spin the Bottle. Uh-oh.
- Ashley had to kiss Frank!
- Dan tried to get Danielle to let up a bit on the booze drinking.
- After all, loose lips sink ships!
- Wil ran out naked through the party to go skinny-dipping.
- Dan and Britney told both Shane and Danielle to cool it with their showmance. It will hurt their game.
- They're right.
- Ian had a super hammock rocking session. I think he sorts everything out in his mind when he does that.
- As I get this posted, Boogie just got up and started making coffee.
|Jenn went to town|
|While Ashley looked like a clown|
|Ashley smacking Ian on the butt (but she's scared of him)|
|Quad shot of the partiers|
|Oh, Ian, Ian, Ian ...|