|Jenn's hoodie statement|
Oh my gosh! Could we be having hamster waffles for breakfast? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind:
- Now Ashley wants to work with Shane.
- Danielle still wants to sleep with Shane.
- Ashley thinks that Janelle is good at being nice to everybody's face.
- She's probably right there.
- Janelle told Britney that they need to team up together to get Frank out of the game before the coaches get in the game.
- Yep, she said it.
- So it must be despite the Internet disapproval of the idea.
- Janelle and Joe are both saying Joe will do whatever he needs to do for Shane to stay in the game.
- "My life for you, Randall Flagg!"
- Er. He didn't say that.
- Britney recalls producer Allison Grodner telling her she could expect the unexpected when they were discussing the winnings amount for her contract.
- Janelle is certain the coaches will go into the game on Thursday.
- Therefore, she's back to wanting to team up with Britney to get rid of Boogie and Dan.
- Janelle thinks if Boogie plays the game, he and Frank will be a powerhouse.
- Janelle's protege Wil isn't quite the social suck-up that Janelle can be.
- He vows revenge on Shane if either Ashley or Joe go home.
- Both Ashley and Shane think they trust Frank more than Wil. Ashley thinks Wil is going to be vindictive.
- Well, yeah.
- Britney thinks it's a bad idea to nominate/get rid of Frank this week.
- The HoH crew (Shane, Britney, Wil, Janelle, Danielle) told Ashley that Shane is taking her off the block.
- Oh my. How the hamster turns ...
|Perhaps not so doomed?|
|Brit and Danielle in the nominee chairs|