I think we might be due for a wager at this point. Will this crew of hamsters make it through the summer without fisticuffs or a walk-out? I mean, really, it's more than a house divided. It's mini-wars! What's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Examples? Read on!
- The timing is askew this season. Willie did do his blog entry last night surrounded by mystery and speculation.
- But then they also gave him the HoH digital camera last night.
- That usually goes down in the daytime on Wednesdays.
- They decided they'd have a "family" dinner last night.
- Extremely dysfunctional family, I say!
- It seems like the tightest mini-alliances are Wil and Janelle with sometimes Joe and Britney/Willie.
- Wil cried because he thinks Willie made some derogatory references to his sexuality.
- Willie denies it.
- I didn't hear exactly what Willie said. I wouldn't be surprised either way.
- Dan thinks Britney sucks the life out of him because she's so negative.
- Kara has decided that Shane is dead to her because he won't promise to help her stay in the game and will vote whatever way the house does.
- Willie and Frank had a shouting match in the yard.
- No fisticuffs.
- Frank says that Willie did mock Wil.
- Willie is aghast at Frank's "betrayal."
- And on it goes.
- Now Willie's trying to change the waffling vote once again -- this time to save Kara.
- Apparently Boogie thinks Frank blew his chance to stay last night.
- I don't know.
- I'm getting dizzy.
|The Walk Club|