There's been more action outside the house than inside. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Reality Rejects:
- JoJo is trying defend her actions sticking by Willie last week by saying he's a sociopath and he brainwashed her.
- Of course, the point is moot. She would have to have a brain.
- I know. I know. I'm being mean. I'll stop it.
- Everybody seems to be telling Danielle she's safe.
- Nobody is telling JoJo she's safe.
- They're just kind of nodding their heads and being non-committal with her.
- They piped the BB theme music with suffer with during the feed cuts throughout the house.
- The hamsters had to suffer with it, too.
- Good. It builds character.
- And, we need some kind of characters on the show this season, for sure!
- Dan told Frank he holds Britney responsible as Willie's coach for not putting a muzzle on him.
- I don't think any of them could. She really tried her hardest. Willie should never have been allowed in the house in the first place.
- They cleaned.
- The feeds kept going to trivia and the control room on and off all day, as well as the theme music drowning out some of the conversations.
- Stop back later for the live eviction show blog party! The post will go up shortly before 9pm EDT.
|Love is in the house|