|On the block yet again!|
What's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Foolish Flunkies? Read on ...
- As expected, Danielle followed Dan's advice and put Wil and Frank on the block.
- Her real target is Frank.
- There won't be anything happening to make this nomination null and void.
- Well, that is, unless the Power of Veto saves him.
- In the pre-nom talks, Joe once again promised the world. He also said he owes Shane a huge favor.
- I say he's just lucky he's not on the block again.
- Even when he's not shouting, he's just overbearing.
- Wil and Jenn talked about Ian's gameplay, saying "he's such a fan" as if that would be derogatory.
- I'd say I'd rather a show fan in the house than a woman who was recruited because of her Facebook profile and tattoos knowing nothing about the show.
- Janelle and, to a lesser extent, Britney, tried to get Danielle to put up two pawns and then backdoor Frank.
- But Danielle seriously thinks that if she puts two people she wants to go home on the block, one will definitely go.
- Janelle pointed out to Britney that if any of the coaches want a chance to win, the coaches have to last until they go to jury for the votes.
- Boogie is STILL mad that last week's plan was to evict Frank and no one told him.
- Sheesh. Like that would have been a smart idea!
- Dan has lost faith in Ian. Despite his attempts to bring Ian aboard, Ian ran to Boogie.
- Boogie's also upset his key came out last in nominations as well as his main dude (Frank) nominated.
- Boogie thinks Dan wants to get him evicted for the street cred factor.
- Actually, Dan did tell Danielle if the veto is used to save Wil, Boogie should go on the block.
- Danielle doesn't really want to put Boogie on the block for some reason.
- Boogie is a very unhappy camper.
- Oh. Poor Boogie.
- Janelle thinks Boogie has a fixation with men and can't work with women. She said that Boogie and Frank have a definite bromance.
- Boogie doesn't want to budge from his grudge against Dan for the Frank plan.
- Chilltown ain't so cool these days.
|"Eagle Eye" - spreader of tall tales|
|Maybe if I click my heels three times ...|
|Still guided by Dan|