Joe is toeing various colors on the kitchen floor, Boogie is dressed like a weirdo, Ian is rocking and Wil is contemplating his navel ... or something. Just another morning in the BB14 house. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sugar Highs:
- Frank doesn't trust Wil.
- It's even. Wil doesn't trust Frank.
- Joe worked on Frank to get Wil out.
- Joe, of course, is scrambling. He knows that he fits in with nobody.
- Joe told Frank he knows he (Joe) won't win. He just wants to make it to jury.
- Ashley can barely move due to her back pain.
- More drugs, please!
- Britney talked to Frank and Boogie -- told them she's okay with getting Joe out this week, but Wil needs to go next week!
- She claims Wil is very intuitive, smart and people gravitate to him. He might not have won comps yet, but has potential.
- Joe has no real potential.
- Britney said (and it's been mentioned before, just can't remember if I mentioned it) that Janelle apparently knew more than she did about the coaches. Janelle cut a deal before the show that if she went into the game, her baby could join her in the jury house.
- Frank doesn't really want to put Wil up this week. He feels he owes Wil.
- Frank would really like to put Dan up, but Boogie nixed that -- said it's way too early.
- Neither Frank nor Boogie want Dan in the final two. They know he'd be too dangerous to compete against either of them.
- After Frank and Boogie talked to Wil and he wouldn't make any promises to them, they decided they'd like him out this week.
- The feeds were blocked for the Have Not comp.
- Apparently: two teams, they had to grab a color to join a team.
- Ian said he saw what color Joe grabbed and went for the other one.
- The kid makes me chuckle.
- Joe, Britney, Shane, Danielle are the Have Nots.
- Ashley didn't play due to her back.
- Everyone is talking about how poorly Joe treated the girls in the comp -- screaming at them and barking out orders.
- They also said he was a poor sport, throwing things and fussing after losing.
- They got candy canes and cod.
- Joe felt a bit better seeing the cod.
- Wil went to talk to Frank alone and said the wrong words -- he didn't want to talk to him in front of Boogie.
- Wil ended up agreeing he could go up "as a pawn" and not be upset with Frank.
- Meanwhile, Boogie was wheeling and dealing with Joe telling him that if he goes on the block, be cool and calm, he wouldn't be the target.
- Okay, sounds to me like Wil and Joe will be on the block later tonight.
- Then, as per the standard waffling, it would be whomever acts up the most heading out the door.
- Well, unless Joe wins veto, that is.
- Nominations later tonight!
|Have Not comp over|
|Britney complaining that Joe was yelling at her|
|Candy canes and cod|