|Will Frank be on the block?|
Y'know ... this could be a very interesting week. When I last left you, the Quack Pack had united in um ... quacks with the decision that the Silent Six would be reduced to Quacks and One this week. Yep, Frank and Boogie on the block, the blood on Shane's hands for the good of the masses. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Fowl Deeds:
- As per his usual, Boogie was the first up and talked to the feedsters this morning.
- A sidenote: I do like when someone, anyone talks to us! Even Boogie.
- He recapped the endurance comp. Yawn.
- Then he said on a scale of ten, he was a nine in his confidence he'd be safe this week.
- He's sure Shane would never nominate him or Frank. But, as he said, if that sneaky Britney gets in there.
- But he's sure they're okay.
- Boogie thinks Shane has the biggest target on him in the house.
- He would like one of the peripheral people to do the dirty work to take him (Shane) down.
- He went on give his opinion of everyone in the house. He thinks Danielle is a tough competitor, but easily manipulated.
- He has a love/hate relationship with Britney.
- On and on.
- He actually does think a lot of Dan. Apparently his talks about going to the end with him might have a ring of truth.
- But, last night Dan was definitely for putting Frank and Boogie up with the Quack Pack.
- Jenn is in a lot of pain from the comp.
- As is Ian, many others. Some wild falls went down.
- Jenn and Ashley are sure they will be nominated. They've decided to work together.
- Which, of course, isn't the best thing if they're both on the block.
- But I doubt they will be.
- Jenn thinks it's a waste that Britney went for safety when Shane won HoH.
- Joe told Shane that Ashley will vote whatever he (Shane) wants her to.
- Loose Lips Shane said if he makes a big move, he wants one to go.
- Why don't you just tell Joe that you're going to put Boogie and Frank on the block? Sheesh.
- Shane told Joe he wants no coaches at the end of the game.
- Ian asked Boogie if he knows who's getting nominated.
- Boogie told him he thinks it will be Joe and Ashley.
- Boogie also told Ian he thinks this will be an easy week.
- Double heh.
- Ian requested that his key come up last to cover for his double agent work.
- Shane thinks he'll put Ashley and Joe just before Ian.
- Frank told Ian he thinks that he, Boogie and Ian could make it to at least the final four.
- Ian asked him what would happen if he (Frank) and Boogie went on the block.
- Frank said he'd be upset because Boogie went after the money instead of HoH last night.
- Nominations will be later tonight.
|Shocker! Danielle is on Shane's bed!|
|Boogie feels safe this week|
|Yes, Jenn is still there!|
|Dan occupies himself with Godzilla in the pool|