|Eek! She sleeps in those eyes!|
As he said earlier in the evening, Frank nominated Dan and Danielle for eviction this week. Not a surprise at all, I must say. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dysfunctional Decadence:
- Dan is worried that Joe and Jenn might have picked up on what he said to Ian during the Pandora's Box comp (re: ratting him out).
- He's also regretting acting out badly, unlike himself.
- Britney noticed that Ian's barely talked to Dan since the comp, if at all.
- They kept encountering messes they made while ripping the house apart looking for quarters for the ball machine.
- Frank told Britney he could work with her and Shane, maybe Danielle.
- Oh, please. Not Danielle.
- Ian and Dan did end up talking.
- Ian told Dan he didn't want to use his Veto ball to save anyone as Frank would put Britney up.
- Ian is definitely the most loyal with Britney.
- Ian told him he doesn't want to rock the boat more.
- Yeah, Ian's been rocking the boat and vote for weeks now. He probably could use a break.
- Britney tried to point out to Frank how "schemy" Joe has been and how he can't be trusted.
- Frank still thinks Dan tried to take his "dream" (winning the show) away from him.
- Yeah, like no one in that house has that same dream.
- Perhaps many were recruits and not show fans to begin with, but now that they're in the %#$ deep, they ALL have the "dream."
- I bet no one has the "dream" any more than Ian who's faithfully watched the show since he was ten years old.
- What's a ten year old doing watching this show?
- Never mind, I digress.
- Dan had a talk with Frank, pre-nom. He told him he understood totally that Frank will probably put him on the block. But, if he survives the week, no hard feelings -- he won't go after Frank.
- As a matter of fact, if he survives, he'd like to work with him and no one would suspect a thing if they kept up the enemies act.
- Dan is good. He knows he won't be able to talk Frank out of nominating him. But he's preparing for survival if he makes it through next Thursday, covering his bases.
- Britney told Frank she doesn't want to make any long term (final two) deals until she sees how the week pans out.
- Frank thinks Ian trusts Britney more than he trusts him.
- Ian does.
- That worries Frank.
- It should.
- Dan thinks that the Diary Room has been hinting to Ian that he shouldn't use the veto ball.
- Perhaps. But we also know that Frank threatened to put Britney on the block if Ian uses it.
- Britney is Ian's strongest ally in the game.
- Ian told both Britney and Dan the DR tried to talk him out of using the ball.
- Made up or fact? We really don't know, I guess.
- Jenn told Dan that she wants Danielle to stay.
- Dan hasn't tried much to work his social game on Jenn. Now it's coming back to bite him.
- Britney complained that they never get any new choices in their groceries, same old stuff every week.
- Oh, too bad. I look at her put away the junk food and wished I could remain under 100 pounds with that appetite.
- Frank just about passed out in the HoH room. He's had a rough week, y'know. BB even let him ignore/sleep through Diary Room calls and skipped to the next hamster.
- Ian told the Quack Pack that the Diary Room wants him and Frank to work together.
- Fact or fiction?
- It could be an Ian lie to cover working with Frank or appearing to do so.
- Or it could be real interference.
- Either way, we got the fish cam.
- Ian told Britney that Frank is entertaining the thought of putting up Joe or Jenn if Dan wins veto -- thus showing a good faith gesture.
- Ian and Britney don't think it would be horrible if Dan does go this week as it would allow the Quack Pack to work more with Frank without the huge Dan Target focused on them.
- Kind of like the witch cackling, "I'll get you and your little doggie, too." -- Frank wants Dan out and focuses his target on the group to hurt Dan if he doesn't get him.
- Joe told Britney he thinks Frank is going to backdoor Shane.
- Um. Okay, Joe.
- Shane and Danielle talked, decided they want Dan out, then put Ian and Joe on the block if one of them got HoH.
- Oh my.
- Danielle thinks that if Britney lasts until the end, she'll win because she has good personal relationships with everyone.
- It's called a good social game.
- Not that it helped Britney win in her own season, but ...!
- Britney told Danielle she has a deal with Frank to keep her (Britney) and Shane safe.
- Danielle ran and told Dan.
- Dan and Danielle agreed they need to get Shane and Britney out.
- Will it go 'round in circles?
- Dan said that if he doesn't win PoV, he's out this week.
- I'd prefer Danielle go.
- They think the PoV comp might be rewards/punishment.
- In the wee hours, Jenn was up to some sort of strategical doings, using the balls from the Pandora's Box and studying the Memory Wall.
- "It will be a bloodbath and no one will know what hit them," she murmured before settling in to sleep.
|Duh. I'm still here. I can win comps!|
|Britney is on game this season|
|We could have been adopted by NORMAL people!|