|Joe isn't mixing and mingling|
I know a lot of folks were disappointed with the outcome of last night's eviction. However, with the meddling by production yesterday, I would have been more disappointed had the producers "saved" Janelle and didn't let the game run its course as by the hamsters themselves. Each season the producers seem more and more involved in directing what they want to happen. It should be up to the hamsters themselves, no matter the outcome, no matter if a fan favorite gets the boot.
Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Harmony (or not):
- When the live feeds returned post-show, all were gathered in the kitchen munching pizza and other stuff.
- That is, except Joe.
- He was alone in one of the bedrooms, probably figuring he's doomed this week.
- The cheese does indeed stand alone.
- Dan told the others about how he calls Julie Chen "Mrs. Chen" and how she admonishes him.
- Britney seemed deflated by all of the action. She said she didn't hear the last song well. She really wanted that HoH.
- The hamsters wondered what BB's edit on Janelle was, whether it showed her lying and personal attacks.
- No, it did not.
- Danielle thinks America hates her.
- Well, perhaps not America on the whole (mainly because only a small percentage of America watches the show). But Janelle fans for sure.
- Britney thinks it's her fault that Frank won -- she shouldn't have put Boogie and Frank together in the comp.
- Frank and Boogie talked about who he (they) should nominate.
- Frank kind of likes the idea of Dan up just to see him sweat like Frank has had to do almost every week.
- Boogie isn't too keen on Danielle/Dan going up as they might need their votes.
- Frank will talk to the Six and see if there's a volunteer ... maybe Shane.
- Of course, without saying (although I'm sayin'), Joe would be on the block with whomever.
- Jenn actually cooked instead of Joe.
- Ashley is worried that after Joe goes they're going to "pick us off one by one."
- Well, duh.
- Britney said Janelle seemed to know she was leaving -- she (Janelle) said goodbye to her and wished her luck before the show.
- Janelle apparently got more money than Britney to be in the show this summer.
- Danielle (numerous times) fussed about whether people think she's a bad person.
- I don't think she's a bad person, per se. An extremely annoying person, yes. An extremely needy person, yes. Bad? Probably not.
- Frank and Big Ted (the bear) got the key for the new HoH room.
- Fun was had by all.
- Except maybe Joe.
- BB gave them booze -- 8 cans of beer and a bottle of wine.
- Joe tried to tell Wil, Ian and Jenn that Janelle told lies about them to get him (Joe) not to trust them.
- He's backpedaling now.
- I think it's going to be way too late.
- Right now, all are asleep.
- It sounds like, listening to Frank and Boogie, that no matter who is with him, it will be Joe out the door this week.
- Maybe he can win the PoV comp to save himself.
- Yeah ... like THAT is gonna happen!
|Trying to prove himself sans Dr. Will|
|Frank and Big Ted enter their HoH room|