|On the block|
Well, she done did it. The last waffling took hold and now Janelle is on the block. Yipes! Here's what happened so far today in that Big Brother House of Shock and Awe:
- Early in the morning, both Boogie and Frank were uncertain if Danielle would actually go through with the backdoor Janelle plan.
- Frank said he really can't take Danielle, but Boogie claimed she'd be very "gutsy" if she actually uses the veto and puts Janelle on the block.
- Boogie is almost gleeful thinking of the plan working.
- Danielle actually did a no-no -- she told Wil she was going to take him off the block.
- He, of course, is thrilled.
- He forgives her for putting him up there though promised safety.
- She also told him it was Janelle going up in his place.
- She acted like it was always the plan.
- Shh ... it's a secret.
- She didn't tell him that anybody else was involved in her plan.
- Then Wil went and told Frank that if he (Wil) was taken off the block, he wouldn't vote to evict him (Frank).
- The live feeds were blocked for the PoV meeting. When they came back on, Janelle was indeed on the block and Wil was off.
- Danielle told Janelle that she heard she (Janelle) was going to be coming after her.
- Janelle denied all.
- Janelle was shocked.
- Wil was in awe that Danielle actually saved him.
- There's your "Shock and Awe."
- Dan told Danielle he thinks she made the move a bit too soon.
- Danielle told Dan that she told Janelle he had nothing to do with the decision.
- Britney is just playing dumb like she didn't know it was happening.
- She was never really on board with it, but was privy to all of the discussions.
- Boogie has a new found respect for Danielle.
- I wonder why.
- Janelle is upset that she didn't have make-up on for the meeting as she didn't think she'd be going on the block.
- Dan told Janelle that he thought he had talked Danielle out of putting her on the block, but then fell asleep.
- Danielle, to her credit, is taking all of the heat and telling Janelle it was all her doing -- not Dan's.
- Janelle talked to Joe and Wil looking for votes. Both told her they'd vote for her to stay.
- When Wil left, she told Joe he (Wil) was lying.
- Joe said he'd find out and report back.
- Wil and Ashley think that Joe is the only one on Janelle's side.
- What? Ashley has been her BFF ... at times!
- Joe is getting a bit Willie-ish (read: bully) in his behavior again.
- You'd think HE was the one going home!
- Both Britney and Danielle are waiting for Janelle to explode ... or maybe Joe to explode for her.
- Wil told Frank and Jenn that Janelle was worse than ever and he knows where his vote is going.
- Janelle read a pink bible in bed while wearing a pink shirt.
- She did have her make-up on for that.
|Pretty in pink|
|Not pretty in pink ... or any other color|
|The Zombie Apocalypse is here!|