|Gals in a hammock|
At least this season, I don't have to watch Adam standing around all the time. True, I have to listen to Danielle and Joe (both of whom are annoying), but enduring Adam was worse last year. So ... what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of As the Hamster Turns? Read on ...
- Ashley and Frank really think that Dan needs to go next.
- After she talked to Shane, Ashley is confident that the replacement nominee will be Joe, Ian or Dan.
- Buzzzz ... wrong!
- Joe thinks he has it wrapped up with his latest "news" he's heard within the house -- Ian betrayed his own team!
- Yep, it was IAN who mentioned cheating immediately after veto to Dan, etc. thus throwing Boogie and Frank under the bus.
- Well, that's quite the revelation, eh?
- Of course, it doesn't really matter now so much that Ian isn't "with" Boogie and Frank.
- And, if Joe wants to use it as Ian can't be trusted, telling the Quack Pack isn't going to mean anything.
- The Quack Pack minus double agent Ian, think that Ashley has a thing for Frank and can't be trusted.
- They think Jenn is more honest, but they still think that she would be the better one to put on the block with Boogie.
- Jenn is more honest because she "said mean things about Dan."
- The Quack Pack is trying to decide what Shane should say when he nominates her in Frank's place.
- Ian earlier pointed out that all of that team is in color on the Memory Wall.
- Ian hurt his ankle playing badminton.
- Poor kid.
- Boogie is more resigned to the fact he'll be going home.
- Poor Boogie.
- Ian thinks they'll wait until next week for the double eviction so that one person isn't sent to the jury alone.
- We know he's wrong.
- With the numbers this week, Boogie should go home. Whoever is the second boot on Thursday should be the first member of the jury.
- If I were in that house, I'd relish a week alone.
- Wouldn't you?
- Sheesh, they just mention "Dairy Queen" and we get fishes.
- That's one of the code words for Diary Room.
- Well, as I close ... although they definitely think Ashley is more sketchy and shady, Jenn should be the replacement nominee.
|Being Frank to all|
|Hang down your head, Boogie Malin, hang down your head and cry|
|Britney is safe, but what about the second boot?|
|Dan is steady at his game|