|The PuppetMaster has arrived|
Yep, just after I finished posting this morning's report (I'm East Coast), a huge flying American cockroach divebombed Boogie and Frank in the backyard. I'm talking HUGE. I think Boogie might have recruited it for his alliance.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves:
- While it was still night there (morning here!), Danielle climbed atop of Shane in bed and molested him.
- He did NOT encourage her.
- Shane told Danielle she had no self control.
- Apparently no dignity, either.
- Bitter Boogie Boy told Frank that if he goes out Thursday, he's going to go have sex with Dan's wife.
- He didn't put it quite so nicely, but I try to keep a PG-rated blog going here.
- He also said that he'd tell Joe he couldn't cook and that he blew his chance at a show because he (Boogie) owned 17 restaurants in the past 11 years.
- Um. How many of them does he currently own? How many went out of business? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Frank and Boogie think they have the votes for Boogie to stay: Frank, Ian, Ashley, and ... and ... oh noes, they need one more!
- Joe! They need Joe's vote!
- So they worked on him on and off and many times today.
- It's kind of like a Vulcan Mind Meld, but they didn't touch him.
- "Here, drink this Kool-Aid, Joe. All of your problems will be solved. You wouldn't be the low man on the totem pole with OUR
- Oh. They don't know they don't have Ian's vote either.
- Oh. And probably not Ashley's. That one is a bit hazy. She's promised both Boogie and Jenn votes and it's hard to tell what her muddled mind will do. She might vote to evict Benji for all I know.
- But he will have his bromance boy Frank voting for him to stay! You can take that to the bank, Boogie!
- Oh. And he doesn't have Joe's vote, either.
- Oops. Too bad, so sad!
- Joe, of course, ran right to Dan and Shane with Boogie's tales.
- Boogie keeps talking about wanting to punch Dan. He blames all of this on Dan.
- Wait until he sees the tapes and his boy Ian.
- I think even the Boogie will have to say, "Well done."
- Boogie also keeps saying how much he hates all the people, the losers in the house.
- When Boogie told Joe they for sure had Ian's vote, Joe went to Ian.
- Ian is still playing Secret Squirrel and told Joe of course he's voting for Boogie to stay. Boogie all the way!
- Joe is freaking within. He's popping Advil like crazy. I don't think he deals with the stress well. He had a panic attack and claims his blood pressure is acting up.
- Dan is more like Cool Hand Luke. I forgot how good he actually is.
- Boogie told Frank it would be the ultimate betrayal if Ian went to the other side.
- Joe promised Jenn he will not vote her out. So did Dan.
- Well, duh on the Dan vote. Did she actually think he'd want Boogie to stay?
- Britney is upset that Boogie is so angry at everyone and the world in general.
- Well, he's a poor sport. He's the Boogie. He should be King of his Hamsters.
- Joe doesn't think he'll last the night without telling Boogie where his vote really is (Boogie out).
- As a personal bit, I want to thank those who have given a donation this year. It's very appreciated and even makes the lack of sleep a bit easier to handle. Thank you!
|Ew! Ew! Danielle molesting Shane! Ew!|
|Desperation in digital|
|Why is she even worried that he'd vote for Boogie to stay?|
|What a tangled web we weave ...|