|Frank channels Richard Simmons at times|
I'm not sure I can endure two more days of this until the (double) eviction. It could be worse. I could be Joe. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whirling Dervishamsters:
- Oh my gosh, what a mess.
- Frank and Boogie have been after Joe all day and even part of last night.
- Ashley's at him.
- The HoH crew is after him.
- He seems to be with the HoH crew.
- He has a talk with Ashley, she runs to Boogie and Frank and repeats it verbatim.
- Well, that is until Joe plops down in a chair with them.
- Then Joe tells Britney all of what Ashley said.
- She's definitely voting for Boogie. So, it should be her and Frank, possibly Ian as a cover.
- Dan, Danielle, Britney and Joe should vote to rid the house of Boogie.
- Joe's been saying all evening he's going to tell Frank that he's decided to go with the others.
- He did tell Jenn that Ashley said she'd be voting to keep Boogie.
- Of course, Ashley told Jenn she was voting to keep her.
- Secret Squirrel Ian has become almost a smooth liar in a matter of a few weeks.
- Dan seems to be laying low, mainly in the HoH room, occasionally appearing in the yard to play pool.
- For all of his talk and posturing, Joe ain't no tough guy.
- I don't think he's going to have his big confrontation with Frank and/or Boogie.
- At least not tonight.
- I notice BB hasn't given them any alcohol tonight.
|All hail Ian ... oh, they will. They will.|
|Professional camera work, minimum wage!|
|Mr. Spock called. He wants his eyebrows back.|
I admit to taking a few editing liberties to her ear, but swear I didn't mess with her eyebrows!
|I should elbow that floater in the ribs|