|Like an unruly sheepdog|
Well, on the whole, to give this season some credit ... it's more interesting at more times than was last season. I recall Adam and the bunch boring me to tears (okay, an exaggeration) last season for days on end. This group has some boring times, but it's already had more entertaining and dramatic times than did all of last season.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bitter Boogie Down:
- Boogie spoke to Dan FOREVER in the storage room about how betrayed he feels.
- Just because HE (Boogie) wants his best bud Frank around, he can't understand why everyone else doesn't.
- BB gave them six beers and a bottle of wine again.
- Now there are several abstaining because it's really not worth it to drink a single beer, pointless.
- Ian, who's been a Have Not all along, did drink. He even got a slight buzz on.
- Of course, he only weighs 115 pounds.
- Due to the endurance comp (most likely), they didn't have a food comp. There are no Have Nots this week.
- As Dan tried to push a coach alliance bit on Boogie, Boogie sneered. He doesn't want to work with liars like Janelle! He needs his bromance boy Frank!
- Boogie is sure the Diary Room is upset about his attitude.
- I myself find it funny. It's knocked him down several pegs and reminded me again that it was always Dr. Will, not Boogie, who was solidly entertaining.
- Wil fussed to several that Danielle promised him he was safe before he jumped in the HoH comp.
- Danielle, after the comp, told Dan all she said was that he "was good."
- Boogie ran to Frank telling him all about Dan talking a coach alliance.
- Meanwhile, Joe, out at the hot tub, talked about getting the coaches out for a chance to win.
- Janelle spent a long long time bonding with Danielle.
- The PoV comp will be later today. This could be interesting (although it is indeed blocked to the live feeds).
|Wil is worried|
|Peace out, cub scout|
|It's masque time|