|A clean face is a happy face. Um. Well.|
So, the nominations are in (Joe and Wil) and the Spiritard is out. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Not So Smooth Moves:
- If the Have Nots have to have cod and candy canes, BB got them decent ones -- many flavors with the candy canes including root beer and blueberry and expensive cod.
- Wil and Shane think that Ashley hasn't been honest about whatever is going on with her back. She claims that she's getting cortisone shots.
- Wil and Shane note that cortisone shots are used on joints, not muscles.
- They're right.
- They both agree she looks very sick and is in a lot of pain.
- I agree. I'm wondering why they're allowing her to stay in the house. Or, why she even wants to be in there in that much pain?
- Britney and Dan talked about possibly keeping Wil this week as he would go after Frank and Boogie.
- Joe couldn't effectively go after anyone unless they're already in filet form.
- Neither Dan or Britney trust Wil, but they do know he's very angry with the tag team of Frank and Boogie.
- Even though they told him he's their "pawn."
- Although they are indeed targeting him.
- Ashley told Wil that if he wins the PoV and doesn't use it on himself, he'll surely go home.
- So, I guess she's thinking clearly enough!
- Even if he believes he's the pawn (which he isn't), he hopefully won't Marcellas on us.
- Frank and Boogie think that Wil is being fake with them every time he talks to them.
- Yep, he is.
- Frank still doesn't like the idea of not getting Dan out for a few weeks.
- Boogie thinks it would be better if Jenn or Ian won HoH and did that dirty deed.
- I don't think Ian would go after Dan unless few were left in the house.
- And, I'm not sure Jenn can win anything.
- Frank got to take the Spiritard off at midnight. He got to keep the pom-poms.
- Shane told Britney he thinks Ashley is playing the sympathy card so she won't be nominated, won't have to be in comps, etc.
- Danielle told Wil that she thought she was now being viewed as the "bad girl who took Janelle out."
- Wil thinks that Frank is probably getting a "good guy" edit on the shows.
- Adding to the list of stuff Danielle claims -- she also used to be an alcoholic.
- Of course, anyone who seriously "used to be an alcoholic" usually refers to themselves as a recovering alcoholic and abstains from drinking totally. Danielle imbibes whenever she can.
- She can't this week as she's a Have Not.
- Danielle told Dan that Wil told her that he (Dan) is dangerous -- in his own season, he stabbed everyone in the back.
- "You're not going to stab me in the back, are you?"
- "Of course not."
- They're all asleep as I post this.
|Ian talks school|
|Still in the house despite rumors|