|Hey, what's new in the house?|
So, what's the scoop from inside that Big Brother House of Characters in Costume? Read on ...
- Boogie remains miserable and is basically alienating himself from everyone in the house except his bro-buddy Frank.
- Too bad, so sad.
- Wil, who has all but burned his bridges with Janelle, did turn to Boogie to squirm his way in there.
- But no one really trusts Wil now.
- When Boogie loses Frank at his side, he'll probably use Wil.
- Boogie's a loser user!
- Meanwhile, Janelle is trying to do her own damage control with Wil. She told him that if Frank doesn't go home this week, people aren't being truthful with her.
- Janelle told Wil she was "shocked" that he went up on the block.
- The coaches are aware (well, maybe not Boogie) that Joe is stirring up a revolution against them.
- Boogie is in too much of a woe is me persona to care that others are playing the game.
- Boogie did try to talk to Danielle. She told him the nominations were hers, not to blame Dan.
- She led him on enough for him to run back to Frank all excited about the chance to work with her. @@
- Danielle is really surprising me as of late.
- Of course, Boogie's worried that he'll go on the block as a replacement if someone uses the PoV.
- Boogie doesn't think Danielle is "tight" with Britney.
- She is.
- She's tighter with Dan, but we all know that.
- Frank sucked up to Dan and Danielle.
- Too little, too late.
- Frank said he was only joking when he talked about going after Janelle.
- Backpedaling a lot there, kid!
- But that's one Danielle is NOT tight with -- Janelle.
- Even Jenn is distancing herself some from Boogie and Frank. She says all they care about is each other.
- Maybe it's true love since Dr. Will moved on with his life leaving Boogie on the wayside like roadkill.
- Adding to his misery, Boogie didn't even get picked to play for PoV.
- Doesn't it just tug at your heartstrings?
- The PoV was one in which they had the alternate prizes.
- Danielle won the PoV itself.
- Did I mention she's surprising me of late?
- Shane got a PoV pass to play in the next PoV.
- Frank got a Spiritard -- sort of a cheerleader unitard.
- Remember, usually the person in the unitard tends to get voted out and faces Julie wearing it (or a banana suit, or ...)
- Ian took on 24 hours as a dog so that Jenn got a trip to Hawaii.
- Ian has to wear a dog suit, drink out of a bowl, use no utensils to eat, sleep in a doghouse in the yard, be led around on a leash, etc.
- He's taking it all in fun.
- Dan wants him to do tricks for treats.
- And that's where we stand.
|Pompoms at his feet|
|In his Spiritard|
|Ian's doghouse digs|
|Ian on his leash|