|Strategy talk in storage|
I realize I've been quiet. But I believe that we're in for a long stretch of doldrums in the BB14 house. With Frank being both HoH and PoV holder, this whole week should be predictable. Wil and Joe are on the block. One will go home. Wil is the target, don't think that will change. Joe will probably go next week unless he wins HoH. Oh, well.
Here's the latest non-news from inside that Big Brother House of Bored Boys and Girls:
- Britney still doesn't trust Boogie. (Say it ain't so!)
- She pointed out that if Frank decides to blindside Shane, all they can come up with are four votes. Frank would be the tiebreaker.
- Shane is indeed worried about it because he almost blindsided Frank until the powers that be decided to throw his HoH week away.
- While talking to Frank and Boogie, Ian said that either could go ... or best scenario, a double eviction and both could go.
- Joe is in his suck up mode.
- Like regular Joe isn't annoying enough.
- The fish breaks (for when they cut the feeds) have been rampant. Sheesh, BB ... we already know what happened in season 8. You don't need to block the feeds when Ian talks about it!
- Jenn told Wil she didn't think the nominations were going to change, but if they did it would be Shane up.
- She has no "insider" information from Boogie or Frank.
- Boogie and Frank talked about possibly keeping Wil so he would go after Shane, Britney, Danielle or Dan.
- I'd say he'd probably go after Frank and Boogie if he could.
- They played charades, a thrill a minute.
- Today hasn't been much other than messing with the coffeemaker, lounging in the pool.