|Ian yawns, Jackie yawns|
I've been a bit on the sidelines with a sprained finger. Ouch, that makes typing more of a task! With the huge feeds blackout yesterday, it wasn't so bad. But I waited so long for the feeds to come back that I didn't cover the fiasco over the drawing for PoV.
It was actually much ado about nothing, built up on the various sites. Boogie apparently got HG Choice, chose Ian. Then, when Frank drew his chip, it was Ian's named as such chip. He had to redraw. He got Ashley. Production didn't like the camera angle they had for the redraw, asked him to do it again. He palmed the Ashley chip and redrew it for the camera. That's all. Not everything is sneaky, Pete!
What has happened since PoV/? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Guys and Grills:
- Yes, they got the grill. Joe practically had an orgasm over it.
- As Joe did Tim Tyler Tooltime grunting, Britney classically rolled her eyes.
- So did I.
- But she does it so much better.
- Earlier, others had made plans for cooking because Joe "didn't feel like it."
- But the grill changed all that!
- Ashley is upset with Ian because he apparently said she threw the PoV comp.
- He apologized. She said she wanted to win.
- But, seriously folks ... can Ashley win anything? Well, perhaps more than Joe, but ...!
- BB gave them booze.
- Frank and Boogie are still on their "get Dan out" agenda.
- Although I prefer Dan to Boogie, technically they're right. Dan is doing the same thing he did in his season -- laying low playing a good social game and throwing comps. The wins should be right around the corner.
- Ashley and Britney talked. They'll have to see if Shane wants to go with the original plan -- put up a pawn (like Ashley or Jenn) with Boogie and Boogie goes home or backdoor Dan.
- Frank told Boogie that if he goes home, he (Frank) will have no one to work with.
- Really? I guess that's the fee you pay to try to be the new Chilltown.
- Britney told Ashley the girls need to stick together and let the guys take each other out.
- Meanwhile, this morning Boogie was trying to rally his original team for his cause -- Frank, Jenn and Ian.
- Jenn and Ian nodded their heads a lot.
- Boogie thinks the only people he can work with in the house are idiots and fools. @@
- Frank's goal this week is to make Dan cry.
- I don't think that will happen.
- Frank thinks Joe is a lying so-and-so.
- He's right.
- Ian thinks that Joe is putting his name into Shane's head for the "pawn."
- Joe did tell the HoH crew the truth when he told them that Frank and Boogie have made it a priority to get Dan out of the house.
- Joe grilled pork chops at 3AM, their time.
- Britney told Frank she has no idea what Shane will do -- she's been betrayed by all sides.
- While it's good to tell Frank that, it's not necessarily so. She's privy to "inside info" in HoH, but I noticed that since Shane threw her under the bus, she is a bit more guarded with what she says to him.
- Boogie said that if they can't get Shane to put Dan on the block, it should be Joe. He thinks he'd have the chance to stay against Joe.
- I don't think so. I'm not a Joe fan, but more of a "if they have the chance to get Boogie out, do it" fan.
- Boogie thinks Ian is "tight" with Dan. He still doesn't know that Ian was the leak and he's acting as a double agent. But he sees the friendship and how Ian looks up to Dan.
- When confronted, Ian said that he would have no problem voting Dan out and that if Dan made it to the final two, he'd win.
- Ashley said Dan has brainwashed half the house.
- And so on and so forth.
- The veto meeting won't happen until tomorrow.
- So we have more scheming ahead of us.
|Joe checks out the new grill|
|Boogie is starting the scheming game|
|Britney looks to fish for peace|
|Jenn is still in the house|