|He thinks he's a cool carrot, eh?|
What's been happening today inside that Big Brother House of Carrots and Captives? Read on ...
- Frank had to continue taking chum baths whenever the signal blew. He lost most of his audience as they headed to bed.
- Dan was still bombarded with techno music and flashing lights in his solitary confinement.
- He seemed to actually sleep now and then.
- Frank thinks his only chance to win in a final two is with Shane.
- His "perfect" final five is himself, Shane, Danielle, Joe and Jenn.
- He wants Ian out next.
- Oh noes!
- Meanwhile, Dan kept ignoring people at his door.
- Jenn and Ian told each other they wouldn't use their vetos to save Dan.
- In the Have Not room Dan told us he's not a quitter and plans to take them out one by one.
- Um. Okay. I'm not really seeing a way out here for Dan. But, let him go for it.
- After a round of trivia, the feeds returned to Dan released and Britney and Danielle unshackled.
- They're on indoor lockdown (extended) due to music which can be heard in the yard.
- What's Dan the Man's plan?
- Play psycho. He mumbled, said his head was wrong, laid down with a washcloth over his face.
- Meanwhile, he went into the storage room, smiled at the cameras, gestured that he's fine and gave us a thumbs up.
- From under the washcloth on his face, he grinned and winked at us.
- But he's playing it all up well -- seeing spots, having to go to the Diary Room, possibly seeking professional help.
- I'm really not sure what this will do for the vote, if anything.
- Danielle thinks it's all her fault.
- It is always all about her, y'know.
- Everybody said the Have Not room smelled of vomit.
- Dan said he doesn't remember vomiting.
- I don't remember seeing him sick. But, then again, I couldn't watch long when he was in there because the music drove me crazy.
- Everybody is worried about Dan.
- But I still don't see where the act is going to better his chances of staying Thursday.
- Frank is upset because once the yard opens up, the chum baths will play out as planned.
- Joe made slop cookies for Jenn and Dan.
- I don't think the veto will be used (either one) tomorrow.
- But nothing is written in stone.
|Dan released and smiling at us|
|Dan winking at us|