|Joe pontificating with Britney|
"Actions speak louder than words." - Mike "Boogie" Malin
Of course, all there have been all day are words, words and more words. In the end, all that will matter is the decision Shane makes when he replaces Frank tomorrow in the PoV meeting. Actually, that probably won't even matter. I can't see Boogie NOT going home this week. How about you? Think he has any chance to stay?
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hectic Hamsters:
- Joe is saying that Boogie and Frank cheated in the PoV comp.
- Boogie and Frank now hate Joe.
- Supposedly, even if they were cheating, the result would have been the same -- a Frank win.
- We don't know as they blocked the feeds for almost seven hours for the PoV comp and its aftermath.
- Frank and Boogie know that Ian thinks a lot of Dan.
- Frank thinks Dan will use Ian and then dump him.
- As if he and Boogie would never do that!
- Apparently Joe also somehow almost got Ian disqualified in the PoV.
- I just don't know.
- Too much trivia and fishes.
- Boogie is tired of everyone in the house.
- I'm tired of him.
- We'll probably both be granted our wishes this week.
- Boogie is promising people he'll have their backs if they keep him in the house.
- Here's a novel idea, Boogie. Their backs won't need that much cover if you're gone!
- Britney and Shane think that Danielle is overly emotional.
- Y'think? Really?
- Britney thinks it's going to be very hard to get Frank out of the house.
- Y'think? I mean, he's only survived how many times so far? The guy hasn't even cast a vote yet as he goes from nominated to HoH in a cycle.
- Ian got all excited because Frank and Boogie were going to "go off" on Joe in the backyard.
- He even made popcorn.
- Sigh. It was a bust.
- Of course, Joe (who I feel has a bit of Willie Hantz in him) is unpredictable.
- I think 90% of that is just flustering foolishness, though.
- Joe thinks he's in with the HoH crew.
- Others think Joe butters up whoever is in power and they will cast him aside.
- Well, yeah. Who seriously wants Joe for more than a vote?
- The guy's nutty!
- The Quack Pack figured out it had to be Ashley telling Boogie and Frank that Joe went to the Diary Room to complain about the alleged PoV cheating.
- Joe told Frank he hasn't been talking about him or saying anything bad for at least two days.
- Darn, if you're going to lie, at least make it believable.
- The Quack Pack plus Frank are now more sure than ever that Ashley is "working with" Frank and Boogie.
- Frank and Boogie are still trying in vain (most likely) to have Shane put up Dan as the replacement nominee.
- I don't think that's gonna happen.
- Boogie had a poor pitiful me talk with Britney.
- Britney later talked about poor pitiful Boogie recently selling his Bentley.
- Poor Boogie.
- Boogie is upset that Joe has gone to Dan when he (Boogie) is the one with restaurant and TV connections who could get him a chef show.
- Yeah, like he would do that.
- There are moments that it seems like it's really sinking in to Boogie that he will be leaving this week and it saddens him.
- Aw, poor Boogie.
- Could those have been real tears he shed while talking with Britney?
- He told Frank they were.
- Ian confirmed with Dan that he'll be voting Boogie out this week.
- Dan reminded Ian that he took all the Frank/Boogie heat when he could have just told them about him (Ian) and his role.
- Ian is grateful.
- Me? I'd remind Dan that HE is one of the crew who recruited ME to spy for them and put the blame right back on them!
- But Ian is more gentle than am I.
- Frank and Boogie think Ian might be wishy-washy.
- Jenn tried to talk the get Dan out bit to Shane, saying he was a slick player and throwing comps.
- I'd say he already knows, but Shane isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.
- But I also doubt he'll cross the line and put Dan up.
- He's already in a bunch of hurt for his initial power move at the request of others.
- Ashley and Jenn have been drinking the Boogie Kool-Aid.
- They're expendable, so it doesn't really matter.
- It's up in the air who Shane will put up, but it's likely to be either Ashley or Jenn.
- The PoV meeting isn't until tomorrow.
- The tension goes on ...
|Danielle talks with her mouth full|
|Shane's really styling, right?|
|Boogie's in overdrive|