|Reflective Janelle ... or her shoulder itched|
What's been happening in that Big Brother House of It's All a Spool of Lies? Read on ...
- Well, they got a badminton set to take their minds off their troubles.
- After reading her pink bible in her pink shirt, Janelle went to work.
- I don't think it's doing any good.
- Sure, it's a game of lies and deceit, but she's telling stupid lies which have four witnesses saying otherwise.
- She thinks she has Dan and Britney's vote, maybe Shane's.
- She's dreaming.
- It's sad to see her in this position.
- But, even the other coaches said it -- had she played like she did in previous seasons, she wouldn't be in this position.
- Instead, she became a mean girl with foolish lies, jumping atop of whomever had power in the house.
- Although Wil is so happy to be off the block, he and Jenn are getting worried about their place in the game.
- They think they should join forces with Joe and Ian to make an outsiders alliance.
- Little do they know that Ian is NOT an outsider anymore.
- He's trusted by Dan, Britney, Danielle and Shane.
- It's not that Boogie and Frank don't trust him, per se. It's more like they don't trust his judgment and feel superior to him.
- And Ian knows that.
- He's so happy he's fallen into a group who treat him nice and actually enjoy his company, opinions and more.
- Right now it looks like there's no chance of Janelle surviving this week.
- A shame, a real shame.
- I wish she was like she used to be.
- Me? I'd still love to see Ian take it all! :-)
- How about you?