|He WILL win if not stopped soon|
Well, I judged Joe wrong. He did tell Frank he was going to go with the HoH side, not the Boogiemobile. The Boogiemobile, of course, could be easily confused with the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. But I digress. Here's the latest scoop from inside that Big Brother House of Tears and Turmoil:
- I was kind of looking forward to a complete blindside of Boogie. Thanks for blowing that, Joe!
- In a way, Boogie and Dan are working very much to the same tune right now.
- Boogie is avoiding others and letting Frank run around working his tail off to keep him in the house.
- Dan is laying low letting all those around him fall apart.
- Not so mortal enemies Danielle and Jenn kissed and made up. Well, not quite in a lesbian way, but ...!
- Joe's big "confrontation" with Frank consisted of ... "I regret to inform you that my decision is a no."
- That's IT? From Mr. Big Boy Willie Fighter? Sheesh. What a letdown. It's bad enough he went to Frank sans Boogie.
- Oh, sure. Ashley was there. But she doesn't count.
- And she now realizes she won't count. After all, she's "voted out all of her friends in the house and has no one."
- Her words, not mine.
- Frank tried, but Joe ain't budging.
- Hey, he even has a name for his alliance with Dan, Britney, Shane and Danielle -- the Headhunters.
- Joe then went up to the HoH room with the four plus Jenn.
- Laughter and boisterousness ensued.
- Then it was time for Secret Squirrel Ian to go into overdrive.
- He walked about (on toes, as squirrels often do) and worked himself up, taking gaspy breaths.
- Then he cried.
- The Emmy goes to IAN!
- He sucked both Frank and Ashley right in!
- Frank stormed up to the HoH room.
A shot rang out! The maid screamed!
- He yelled about how they made Ian cry.
- Britney sat there looking actually shellshocked.
- They sat in amazement at his fury for a moment after he left.
- Then they giggled.
- But then Ashley went up wanting to talk to Jenn alone.
- No way, Jose!
- Jenn lighted right into her in front of the new HoH group (which includes Joe).
- Secret Squirrel is still being secretive -- neither Jenn nor Joe know his role.
- One thing good about Jenn is that she does say what she means and she doesn't pussyfoot about.
- So the cryfrontation went down, not a confrontation so much.
- "But, but ... I'm all alone in this game!"
- "You made your bed, now lie in it."
- Okay, I paraphrased Jenn's sentiment there. But since her make-out session with Frank, I've wanted to say that.
- As I write this up, the HoH crew is STILL up (including Jenn and Joe) out in the yard.
- Jenn and Ashley sort of made up.
- Boogie Boy is going to be history come tomorrow night.
- But who will be the second boot?
- Hmm ...
|No, I don't want to work with you|
|At least Jenn says what's on her mind|
|Just before the big crydown|
|The Emmy goes to ... Ian Terry|
|OMG, Frank is berserk!|
|The big cryfrontation|