|They got a new game to practice for tomorrow|
|Divine child on a mission|
Joe: "I'm getting really ticked at Ian."
Dan: "What's he doing now?"
Joe: "He's being nice."
"I got a story ain't got no moral, let the bad guy win every once in a while. Will it go 'round in circles?" - Billy Preston
Yep, the hamster wheel does go around in circles. And, yep. The bad guy does win every once in a while (or more). Nope, it's not going to be a Boogie win this time, though! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hazy Hamsters:
- After Frank told his bromance buddy Boogie what happened last night, Boogie was determined to call a house meeting to call them all out.
- Then his big talk with them all was that he didn't want to be the "epicenter of negativity."
- Say what?
- Things don't have to be uncomfortable.
- Um. Okay, Boogie. To quote you: "Actions speak louder than words."
- C'mon, be a rain of sunshine in the otherwise stormy lives of your fellow hamsters!
- He said he was upset that Ian and Ashley cried.
- If it had been someone else crying, he'd be pointing and laughing.
- The HoH TV screen flashed on balls in the yard (they were on an indoor lockdown).
- But the image was gone almost as quickly as it appeared.
- Ashley spoke her piece to the crowd. Boogie's not a bad person.
- She apparently doesn't know about Erika.
- Frank told them it's not just a game to him. It's his dream.
- I guess no one else in there has that dream.
- Danielle and Shane think they should get rid of Frank, Ashley and then Ian after Boogie goes this week.
- What? Keep Joe over Ian who has been faithfully serving up information to them?
- Dan said he wouldn't feel safe if Ian won HoH.
- I don't know. Ian might go for the big move, but it wouldn't be this early I don't think.
- They all keep thinking Pandora's Box or a double eviction this week.
- Dan got it in his head that the show tonight would be a live eviction show.
- Wrong, Dan.
- Although you were wearing the same clothes you wore today.
- Ian told Britney and Dan that Frank wants to put Dan and Danielle on the block and try to work with Shane and Britney.
- Frank also agreed to throw the HoH to Ian.
- Ian is still on his hate fest about Joe. He told both sides he wants a time limit on how long Joe stays in the house. He's decided 7th place is far enough.
- Dan once again told Britney that he can't protect Ian much longer -- he's already "fallen on the sword twice this week and that's not good gameplay."
- Britney got all upset with Ian because he mentioned that Dan and Danielle would go up. Now it puts Dan and Danielle in the position where they might be willing to work with Frank!
- Ian apologized.
- Hey, Secret Squirrel ... you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
- "You just sent me home!" she shouted in a loud whisper.
- Frank told Jenn that he had to vote for Boogie to stay even knowing he's leaving.
- But he'd like to work with her again after it's over.
- Frank also started working on Joe again. This time, not so much for the Boogie vote, but afterwards.
- Ashley said "slutting it up" wasn't her strategy, but she was just so bored.
- Britney cried to Danielle. She's missing her husband's birthday and really not having a good time in the house.
- Oh well.
- If I were in that house, I'd be hitting the panic button and escaping.
- But I'd never be there in the first place.
- How about you?
|Don't let the door hit you on the way out.|
|Brainwashed ... if she had a brain to be washed!|
|Whoa! Bad hair day there, Britney!|
|Open sesame. Nope, that's not it.|
|Ohhh! Dollar store modeling clay!|