|More like a fool patch than a soul patch|
My apologies for being gone for about 24 hours. Some real life stuff came up, so I've had to flashback and catch up here! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whacked Out Willies. Okay, Willie ain't there. But, still ...!
- Britney and Boogie discussed the Joe issues.
- Did you know that Joe asked Janelle how long it would be until her husband fooled around with the nanny?
- How dare he!
- And, of course, Joe is her closest ally right now. With friends like that ...
- Britney and Boogie also complained about Joe never cleaning up his own dishes.
- Boogie has railed on Britney before for never washing any dishes at all.
- Janelle thinks Danielle indicated that she will be staying this week.
- Um, no.
- I realize many blog readers are adamant Janelle fans. But she has been playing differently this season. She's flipping around alliances, betraying friends and generally being a "mean girl." It doesn't really matter that others are mean girls/boys. The point is that Janelle has built a reputation for not playing like that and now she is. Chances are had she played like she played before, she wouldn't be in the predicament she's in right now.
- Ashley is off the Janelle ship (again or still). She keeps catching Janelle in lies she knows are lies.
- OMG ... if stoned gal Ashley is catching the lies, they're bad lies!
- Joe promised his alliance to Danielle in a long talk where he fussed mostly about Wil.
- Wait. Wasn't Joe Janelle's biggest cheerleader?
- No one, even Dense-lle (er, Danielle), believe anything said by Joe.
- Perhaps his fool patch is guiding his destiny.
- Joe told Danielle that Wil was talking about getting rid of her and Dan after she nominated him.
- Well, duh. Not to defend Wil as he's a definite loose goose, if I were nominated, I'd talk about taking down those who nominated me!
- All think that Joe will be the lone vote to keep Janelle. However, Joe is stating he will vote with the house.
- Yeah, like that's gonna save him next week! @@
- Meanwhile, Janelle seriously thinks she has votes to stay. I bet deep down inside she knows it's not going to happen.
- How dumb is Danielle? (Say after me: "I don't know. How dumb is Danielle?")
- She thinks the "L" is pronounced in "salmon" yet doesn't pronounce the "i" in "halibut."
- Janelle told Shane she didn't want to be blindsided. Shane did NOT say he would vote for her to stay, but instead said he'd like Frank gone.
- It's not the same.
- If she honestly believes she has votes to stay, Janelle will be blindsided tomorrow night.
- Danielle got the HoH camera, skipping over taking any Janelle pics until Britney got in with her on a few shots.
- Now, that is mean. But Danielle's kind of off to begin with and Britney had the reputation of being a mean girl the last time around.
- That said, I don't think Britney is actually mean. To be truly a mean girl, you have no conscience. Britney lets herself get bothered, saddened and upset by things going on.
- Of course, that doesn't stop the trashtalking of other.
- But, then again, half of the live feeds each season consists of trashtalking other hamsters for whatever.
- Wil pointed out that Joe was the first one to talk of getting rid of the coaches and now Joe is blaming that on him.
- Danielle is worried about what people outside of the house will think of her for putting Janelle up.
- Actually, that move might be the least of her worries. Danielle should worry about throwing herself all over a protesting Shane and just being clueless.
- Janelle now thinks Wil is responsible for her getting nominated.
- Nope. Wil had absolutely nothing to do with it. It was Boogie and Danielle. Not even Dan and Britney who would have preferred to keep Janelle in the house for now. Danielle and Boogie bear the blame. Entirely.
- Danielle's voice is really getting annoying to me on the feeds. It's not AS bad as was Allison's a few years back, but ...
- Janelle thinks Danielle is easily swayed by men.
- The latest to get upset with Joe for using up too much food is Jenn.
- Remember Jenn? There is a Jenn in the house.
- Joe, in his efforts to snag his own cooking show, tends to use up mass quantities of meat and fish which should last longer in the house.
- Britney apologized to Ian for letting Boogie know that Joe propositioned him to join the Loser's Alliance with himself, Ashley and Jenn.
- Er, I meant the OUTSIDER'S Alliance.
- How dumb is Danielle? (Say after me: "I don't know. How dumb IS Danielle?")
- Danielle is SO dumb that she doesn't get Britney's point that if she (Danielle) has a blatant showmance with Shane, they'll likely be put on the block together to split them up.
- Shane is still downplaying an actual showmance albeit spending more attention to her mainly because she's HoH.
- He be a user, for sure.
- Joe told Janelle that everybody in the house is sketchy.
- Well, yeah.
- That's where we stand going into the day before eviction.
|Trashtalking Wil and his ways|
|A Queen and her court jesters?|
|A delicate operation|
|Is there any hope?|
|In the yard|
|The facial hair needs to go|
|NOW he's interested in Danielle's HoH pictures!|
|Britney is always itching or scratching or picking|