A yawn a minute, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Villains and Vamps:
- Danielle said they (BB) told her it's okay to sleep on the floor of the Have Not room instead of the whacked-out beds ... as long as they don't go to bed before BBAD comes on.
- Ian likes that Joe is a Have Not as now he can decide what he wants to eat rather than have Joe decide.
- I understand that totally. While his cooking skills are good, I wouldn't want someone else deciding every day what I was going to eat.
- We won't even mention the not washing his hands after using the bathroom or dipping into the food with his fingers after licking them.
- Did you realize that Frank has never cast a vote for eviction? He's been either on the block or HoH for every vote.
- Boogie has an ear infection which is getting treated by the BB doc.
- He's actually more frustrated than anything else as he can barely hear out of the ear.
- At least he's not saying his pain scale is 9 out of 10.
- Boogie and Dan talked about earning each other's trust.
- Boogie thinks Shane is more of an asset to them (Killtown) than is Dan. He also pointed out that Britney never made a big move in the game, always the blood was on another's hands.
- Every time they talk about the Zingbot passing out in the yard, the feeds get blocked.
- Ashley told Britney that Wil is expecting to go home.
- Danielle think Shane got jealous because Wil chose her for photos with him.
- Britney really wants another alliance name rather than Quack Pack. She says it's embarrassing.
- Shane told Joe that if he (Shane) wins HoH this week, he'll target Ashley and Joe will remain safe.
- Wil thinks he has Jenn and Ashley's vote and knows he'd need three more to stay. Well, that ain't gonna be easy!
- Wil thinks he's going to be evicted because "they don't want any real competitors in the end."
- Jenn told the others she lives in Bed-Stuy in NYC. Oh my. The last BB hamster from Bed-Stuy was Monica of IT'S AWNN! fame.
- I see her as more of a Lower East Side or Williamsburg hipster type, myself.
- That's about it. It still looks like it's Wil going home Thursday, subject to change (of course).
|Ian gets cheesy|
|For the Haves only|
|Everybody must get stoned|