|Duh. I don't know how to play the game.|
Another night of tension in the house. But, hey ... they knew the job was dangerous when they took it, Fred. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Allies and Enemies:
- The HoH crew talked about how Jenn has done absolutely nothing in the game so far.
- Meanwhile, Jenn kept fussing about the huge target on her back.
- Wait ... it suddenly dawned on her that she was the PAWN up with Boogie.
- Why didn't anyone tell her?
- Sheesh. She hasn't won anything, has basically been invisible, is put up on the block with the Boogie Boy with the bad reputation and previous winner (thanks to Dr. Will). Did they HAVE to tell her that she's not the target?
- Jenn still believes that Britney knew nothing of the renom beforehand.
- Okay, she's as gullible at Shane and Danielle.
- Jenn also complained that the HoH crew was celebrating with their new ally Joe because Joe was making cookies.
- I think Joe often bakes and cooks rather than get involved with the interpersonal stuff. He may realize that his interactions with others aren't as winning as cookies.
- Huh. I forgot that Jenn is one of the "older" hamsters this year. She's 37.
- In contrast, Britney will be 25 on Thursday.
- Joe is still running to the HoH crew reporting on everything he sees.
- That's a bit different than how Ian is doing it. Ian reports when asked or for important game matters.
- Joe runs to them about Frank and Ashley being close.
- Boogie and Frank think they only need Joe's vote to turn it around to a Boogie stay situation.
- They're wrong.
- They don't have Ian.
- They think they do even though they're fussing about Ian being so friendly with Dan.
- Jenn is still all bent out of shape about being put on the block.
- I guess she thought invisible stays until the end. Perhaps she thought Adam Poch was the ultimate BB hamster. @@
- Frank keeps trying to pep talk Boogie.
- Boogie knows that there's probably no chance in heck he's going to stay.
- Frank thinks that if Boogie just lightens himself and becomes the "fun Boogie" again, it will help.
- No, it won't.
- Ashley told Frank that Boogie has given up and Joe went to the other side.
- Well, duh.
- Ian told Ashley that he would vote for Boogie to stay no matter what.
- I think he's just telling her what she wants to hear.
- He's still playing the double agent boy.
- Ian reported his talk with Ashley to Britney.
- Ian thinks Ashley is sticking like glue to him so he won't be able to talk to the others.
- Meanwhile, Frank and Boogie are impressed that Ashley has come over to the Dark Side.
- Maybe the thought of the kiss ...
- Boogie keeps hatin' on Dan and Danielle even, Shane not as much.
- Go figure.
- He wants to expose Danielle as a nurse.
- That was a stupid lie and most already realize she's not a kindergarten teacher anyway.
- Boogie and Frank still think they have a chance with Joe even though he called them out as bullies.
- Now, I think they'd have a chance with Joe if they were HoH crew.
- That's the way Joe rolls.
- We have another two days of this, folks!
|I do know how to play the game.|
|I know how to play the game even better.|
|I know how to cook for y'all|
|But .. but ... I'm BOOGIE!|