|Frank sometimes cooks!|
What is it? Day 38 maybe? I've lost track. Sometimes I need the show to remind me of these pesky details. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Nefarious Ne'er-do-wells:
- Frank told Boogie about Wil's backdoor Dan proposal.
- As I thought he would, Boogie nixed it. He thinks it's too soon to make that move.
- I know that Boogie has ulterior motives regarding all of this. He's talked to Dan that if either of them is up against a newbie, especially one who has won comps (IE: Frank), neither would stand a chance to win as they've both won a season before.
- While Boogie doesn't trust Dan, he'd rather go against Dan in the final two over pretty much anyone but a floater. He thinks his chances are better.
- But will he say that to Frank?
- Nuh-uh! No way! If Boogie can't win, he wants Frank to win. His bromance with Frank might even allow for him to be in a final two with him.
- Boogie is worried because Frank told Ian of the backdoor plan Wil proposed.
- He's scared Ian will tell Britney.
- Heh. Of course. Britney and Ian are a lot tighter than Ian and New Wave Chilltown.
- Frank was really wanting to backdoor Dan.
- Boogie was really not wanting him to do so.
- Guess who won that battle?
- Boogie, of course.
- Frank doubts Ashey's pain. She claims it's 9 out of 10 on the pain scale, yet seems to get around fine most of the time.
- I don't doubt that she has pain. But I do think that sometimes when it's feeling a bit better, she plays it up for attention, sympathy, drugs ... whatever.
- I've had major surgeries. 9 out of 10 on the pain scale is heavy duty, go to the hospital type pain.
- The ant problem continues in the kitchen ... every year, same thing.
- Well, a shocker. The PoV ceremony (blocked feeds) resulted in the nominations remaining the same -- Wil and Joe.
- Told you Boogie would win that battle.
- Britney told Ian they need to let Dan know how close he came to being backdoored.
- Dan claims he knows what he's doing and won the game once.
- Frank is still telling Joe that he'll be safe this week.
- Right now, that's the truth.
- However, it's still a few days. Sometimes things change.
- Meanwhile Dan asked Ian exactly what was said to him about the backdoor plan. While he rebuffed Britney, he thanked Ian.
- BB took their ball and net for the pool.
- Probably because they abused it.
- So they created Salsa Ball -- two small plastic bins, lemons and apples. The goal is to toss the apple/lemons into the bin while the opposing player blocks it.
- Heh. Jenn asked Joe where he gets sea salt. He told her to Google "exotic salts" online to find a retailer. Britney said, "You can get sea salt at Marshalls."
- I get my sea salt from Marshalls, too!
|Britney is looking fluffy|
|Grr. Joe takes communal food with nasty fingers|
|Salsa ball game in the pool|