|What a tangled web we weave ...|
As sand through the hourglass, these are the days of their lives. My gosh, better them than me. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Emotionally Damaged:
- Ian told Danielle that she won't have his vote to stay.
- Well, duh. She knew that. She told him she's okay with it.
- Dan told Frank that he needs to make sure he has the votes for Britney to go -- it's not necessarily a done deed.
- He thinks Joe will vote what Frank wants, but feel he might be a wild card.
- Oh, he's a card alright ...
- Frank is sure he has both Joe and Jenn "in his pocket."
- Britney, in between her Dan attacks (most of which were actually funny), told Frank he was duped.
- Frank hates being duped.
- Ian and Frank made two separate references about keeping up the act that they hate each other.
- Britney actually heard it one time.
- Dan and Britney had a long talk. She apologized for the hateful things she's been saying in anger, told him it was okay, he made a move to save himself.
- Britney says she has a cute dress she wants to wear if she's going to be voted out on Thursday. She didn't get to wear it on her birthday last Thursday.
- Joe told Britney that Jerry was right when he called Dan "Judas" in his season.
- Well, yeah.
- Joe told Ian he'd really like Britney to stay.
- Ian and Joe know they'd have to talk Shane into it.
- Hmm ... while Shane and Danielle do have a quasi-"thing" going on, that's more her than him.
- But Shane did pinky-swear with her for a final two.
- We all know the importance of the pinky-swear in the BB house and the weight it carries.
- Then again, he has loyalties to Britney, too.
- And she's nowhere near as high maintenance and needy as Danielle.
- Speaking of which, at one point during the evening Danielle claimed she wasn't needy.
- Britney, in the event she goes, reminded Danielle that Ian doesn't really want her (Danielle) out. He just wants Britney to stay and there's a difference.
- Danielle fussed more about the hives on her neck.
- After all, she can't let Britney get all the attention!
- After drinking five beers, Ian went into severe rocking, making noises and mumbling to himself mode.
- It looks like his mind is going a mile a minute trying to piece everything together and plan when he does that.
- Shane misses his dog (at home). Danielle doesn't fill that void.
- Jenn and Ian were the last up, not really talking to each other.
- Jenn looked lost in thought while Ian did his Ian thing.
- I personally would crack if I were in the house. I'd be pushing the panic button.
- But that's just me.
|Can this carrot be stopped?|
|Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of this hat!|
|Split ends, split alliances|
|Pretty, I'm so pretty.|