Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loony Losers:
- Now, in addition to Frank and Boogie thinking Thursday might be a double eviction, Ian is thinking along the same lines.
- There are too many people and too few weeks ahead to empty the house at one a week for the halfway party.
- Frank was allowed out of the Spiritard for the party.
- Wil, Frank and Jenn joked about how nasty their goodbye messages are to Janelle.
- Is that really necessary?
- Frank said that Janelle only apologized (for saying she hates him) because she wants to be fan favorite.
- I personally kind of hope Ian has that honor in the bag.
- Janelle, while pressuring Dan for votes, said she thinks it would be illogical to evict her. She could work against Frank and Boogie.
- Alas, I don't think that's what THEY are thinking, Janey.
- Frank told Dan that he thinks that Wil, Jenn and Ashley are in an alliance.
- No #&$#, Sherlock! At least, unlike Joe coming up with that alliance, Frank left Ian out of it.
- Frank also mentioned putting up Dan or Shane if he or Boogie won HoH.
- Pawn, of course.
- Dan wasn't keen on that idea at all.
- Britney still feels bad about the whole Janelle thing.
- Wil said that Joe is "redneck trash." Not to his face, of course!
- Danielle told stories ... forever ... again and again.
- Woe is me. I had to keep switching cameras.
- I don't really care for Danielle's perceived view on things.
- Everyone is being evasive or outright lying to Janelle about the planned vote.
- Diary Room told Britney she/they cannot tell Janelle about the real votes planned.
- Thus, Janelle thinks she has hope.
- But I think she might deep down inside know a blindside is coming.
- Amongst her many stories, Danielle told Dan that she had struggled with anorexia.
- @@ If she did, she shows absolutely no signs of it now. She's always munching on some snack or another.
- Perhaps out of boredom, Wil painted cat faces.
- So, that's it heading into the big eviction day.
- It looks like Janelle is indeed going out either 8-1 or 9-0.
|Yes, Jenn is still there|
|Studying with Britney|
|Hanging onto hope|