|Shane is King of the House once again|
Well, the big endurance comp is long over now as I get this written up. So, what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Well-Greased Hamsters? Read on ...
- Due to the endurance comp, once again there will be no Have Nots this week.
- Of course, we knew that when we weren't asked for our input last night!
- Britney and Dan don't understand why Boogie went for the money.
- I personally hope that Frank realizes that Boogie does NOT have his back since he went for the cash!
- Danielle thinks that Dan is probably mad at her because she did better than he did in the comp.
- Joe wished that the "real news" Julie gave them during the show had included Romney's VP pick.
- For some reason, that doesn't surprise me.
- Shane told Britney, Ashley and Danielle that they could sleep in the HoH room and he'd sleep downstairs.
- That was nice of him. I have this hot/cold thing about Shane.
- In an interesting change of pace, Frank knows more about the Mars Lander than does Ian. Huh. Who woulda thunk it?
- They talked about their falls in the comp. Some did look pretty bad. I'm sure they're going to be hurting for a few days.
- When Joe went to the Diary Room, the talk turned to his speech during the show. No one knows what he was getting at.
- It was just weird.
- Ian said his mother told him not to lose his virginity in the house. Heehee!
- The big Shane HoH reveal went down. His letter was from his sister and he was a gracious host to all.
- This is nice. Wait until the power goes to his head in a few days.
- The rest of the house think that if Frank complains he couldn't get safety or the money, they can remind him he was saved by the reset. Ian doesn't think it was fair for Frank.
- None of them think Boogie should have gone for the money.
- Except Boogie himself, of course.
- Joe is irked that Julie cut him off. @@
- They got booze -- two bottles of wine, seven beers.
- Shane told Joe he'll probably put Frank and Boogie on the block.
- That would be nice. We'll have to see if it really happens.
- Joe told Shane that Boogie and Frank had been thinking of nominating him (Shane).
- Dan told Danielle that Ian is going to win the game. He's in the best place of all with no enemies.
- Britney thinks Frank has the best chance to win it all and wants him gone.
- Danielle told Shane that Frank and Boogie need to go up. He agrees, but is concerned about breaking up the Silent Six.
- She's working on him.
- We'll see later today who Shane wants gone. He's saying now that he will be putting them up, doesn't want to waste his HoH.
- Now the Quack Pack is talking in the HoH room. They're pretty much deciding the Silent Six is history -- get them before they get us.
|Ian seems no worse for the wear|
|Danielle thinks that Shane will send Frank home|
|Booze for all|
|Rub-a-dub-dub, three drunk girls in a tub|
|Quack Pack decides it will be Boogie and Frank nominated|