|It looks like Dan's days are numbered|
It's crunch time for the hamsters. They know it. Yesterday's reward/punishment comp results are in full bloom. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of You Wanted to be a Hamster:
- Previously on Jackie's TV Blog ...
- Jenn won PoV, but has to be on slop for the remainder of her time in the house. She also had to burn the skirt she's been wearing all season.
- Frank got disqualified (thus allowing Jenn to win), supposedly for some sort of cheating. He said he was sorry and shouldn't have said anything to her. (?) He has to wear a carrot costume for a week and take chum baths at BB request for 24 hours. He also can't compete for HoH this week or next. This week as he's outgoing, next week due to the comp.
- Britney has to be shackled to Danielle for 24 hours. She could choose the hamster and they're leg shackles with perhaps three feet between them.
- Danielle got "painted" and, of course, is shackled to Britney.
- Dan is in solitary confinement with industrial/techno disco beats and music pumping. He has cake, matzo and water. The music stops now and again, but the disco lights keep going.
- Shane apparently did absolutely nothing in the comp. He has no punishments, he won no veto.
- There. That's your recap. Onto the newest happenings ...
- In between music blasts and through the door, Dan apologized to Britney for letting her down in the comp. Danielle thinks he's mad at her. Huh. He didn't even respond to her, so maybe he is.
- He also said the Diary Room called him "emotional." That's not like Dan.
- Loud, animated, perhaps. Emotional, rarely if ever.
- The ONLY reward in the comp was the veto. No prizes for anyone. It worked on a point system for what they agreed to do.
- Frank told Danielle and Britney that Jenn won't be using the veto.
- He also told them he wants Joe and Dan out.
- Meanwhile, both Joe and Jenn are not surprisingly floating to Frank.
- Whichever way the wind blows for those two, eh?
- Through the door, Dan told Joe that he was okay with how things went down. He didn't think Frank should have been disqualified and wouldn't have felt right winning it that way.
- Joe told Frank he has his support through his two weeks of no HoH comp playing.
- Frank and Joe had a long talk about Ian. Frank is already pondering "when to cut him loose" and Joe likes Ian just about as much as Ian likes Joe.
- One thing which bothers me when Frank talks game with others -- he always projects himself as the winner. Others just talk final two and don't go there.
- He says that no one should be able to win against him in the final two.
- Joe encouraged that and said he'd be happy with the 50 grand.
- Joe confronted Ian about all the "cuss words" he said on the live show.
- Now, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
- The only ones WITHOUT potty mouths in the house are Britney, Danielle, Dan and Shane. I'm talking current hamsters.
- Frank and Ian, it's about every other word.
- Not cool, I say. I realize it's a habit, but they need to drop that bad habit like a hot potato.
- Speaking of speech patterns, it annoys me every time Frank calls another guy "son." He called Boogie that and Boogie is older than him. I find it condescending. You might call a small boy son, but not your co-workers or fellow hamsters. Knock it off, Frank.
- There's no time pattern I can discern with Frank's chum baths, unlike Brendon's hourly ones last year.
- This year the chum is red smelly goop.
- Joe's been hoarding his beers thinking he could use them as a bribe to stay off the block or for a vote.
- He was the one who wanted to trade his vote to JoJo for cigarettes.
- Dan started ignoring people at the door. I feel sad for him.
- Ian needs to calm his ego down, go back to rocking on the hammock. He's attracting too much gaming attention.
- Frank thinks that once Dan is gone, the target will be off him.
- Um. No. Everyone will want him out because if he does make it to the final two after the game he's been through, he'd probably unanimously win.
- At one point, Britney and Danielle were unshackled at the table. Danielle said something about having to go back to the Diary Room to be reshackled before the live feeders blow up.
- Joe seems to think he's getting buff. Yet he doesn't work out with the boys.
- Nor does Ian, per se. He walks with the girls.
- Britney told Danielle she doesn't think Frank could win in the final two.
- True, if they're not voting for who played the game best, he couldn't.
- Although I'm not really a Frank fan, I'd say if he made it to the final two, he'd deserve to win. The guy has really been up against all kinds of odds and beat them all.
- But if BB had not interfered and let him stay when he was voted out the week of the coaches into the game, he wouldn't be here today.
- Aha, now Britney is agreeing with me -- he'd be the most deserving.
- I feel redeemed.
- Joe thinks he's safe this week. I'm not as sure about that as he is.
- Joe told Frank he's worried about Ian winning another HoH. "The boy's got Hitler in him. The boy's got the devil in him."
- Frank went through nearly five hours without the chum signal. But then it got fairly rapid.
- He begged BB to let him rest an hour without it going off.
- He should have slept during the first rest, eh?
- Unbelievably, Dan looks like he's actually sleeping with that music and the lights.
- Not well, but at least napping.
- There ya go ...
|In many primate species, grooming is done for fleas|
|Time for a chum bath!|
|Yes, Jenn is still in the house|
|The comp turned Danielle into a cute little doggie|
|Cruel and unusual punishment, for sure!|