|The smiles are fewer and far between|
Well, well, well ... Ian won Head of Household. If you missed the competition action, check out the comp updates post. It was a shock to me that Shane lasted as long as he did. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hula Hoop Hamster:
- As I mentioned in the update post, the punishment Joe received for falling first is that he has to hula hoop every time he hears military music.
- Maybe he'll be able to hula hoop by the time the punishment ends.
- Ian and Shane can do it.
- Joe? Not so much. BB yelled at him for hitting himself in the head with the hoop.
- Shane told Dan that he included him in the safety deal he made with Ian.
- No, he didn't. Shane ONLY asked for safety for himself and Danielle.
- Danielle bashed the now gone Britney. Some friend she is, eh?
- The big HoH reveal went down.
- Gee, I feel in with the In Crowd. Danielle didn't know the music group on Ian's CD.
- I know them -- the Arctic Monkeys. They've been on Letterman a few times and I'm a Letterman addict.
- I can't believe BB actually still finds a CD Walkman to use for the HoH winners.
- He's the only HoH to receive an element in his goodies basket -- bismuth.
- I'm shocked I know how to spell bismuth.
- Ian was gracious and generous with his goodies.
- He also told people they were free to go as "this is the most boring thing ever."
- BB gave everyone beer (although Ian got some in his basket).
- Frank is worried that he'll be nominated as a carrot.
- He probably will. The week is up tonight, most likely at midnight he can take it off.
- Danielle went on about how her face hurt and she was worried about the paint/tan used in the comp.
- She also threw up twice.
- It's all about Danielle.
- Ian told Joe he's safe from the nominations.
- BB told him he's not allowed to discuss his nominations.
- Ian says he's not going to drink beer for the rest of the season with the exception of his HoH beer.
- Maybe he did learn a lesson.
- Frank tried to worm into working with Ian.
- I don't think so, Carrot Boy!
- Ian doesn't commit to any promises.
- Frank talked about being nominated in front of Danielle and Dan. He mentioned that Danielle and Shane are safe and that Joe told him Ian said he was safe tonight.
- Ian later told Dan he made the safety deal with Shane for Shane and Danielle only ... no Dan in there!
- So now Dan knows Shane lied to him.
- Perhaps he should have hung in there and tried harder to win?
- Dan also all of a sudden wants to work with Ian.
- Ian, don't drink that Kool-Aid!
- When asked to revive the Renegades, Ian only committed to the Quack Pack being safe. He'll commit (or not) to the Renegades by the end of the week.
- Hmm ... sounds like he's going to go for Frank or Jenn, doesn't it?
- That's it for now!
|Joe's punishment. He shouldn't quit his day job.|
|In his HoH goodies, Ian got bismuth|
|Gee, where's Shane who saved her?|