|Bubble bath time!|
Are you ready for your Sunday morning waffles? What started out as a funny but rather boring costumed after PoV comp night took yet a new twist. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Changing Tides:
- Ian is still taking to his costume well. He needs to be kept on the leash whenever outside of his little dog house enclosure in the yard.
- Frank proved too busty for his Spiritard. The back zipper broke and no one is on staff to fix it until Monday morning.
- Thus, Frank is in a half-Spiritard.
- But that's not the big news.
- The big news is that Boogie got out of his slump and into the game once again.
- Y'see, both he and Janelle excel at mind tricks and deception.
- Britney and Dan, on the other hand, are more into figuring out mind games and deception than they are at practicing it.
- But, like the Godfather himself, Boogie offered up a scenario which is hard to refuse.
- His idea? Join forces, Danielle use the veto to pull Frank off the block and ... wait for it ... wait for it ...
- Put Janelle on the block and get her out this week.
- Dan is skeptical of the plan as he knows how Boogie works.
- Shane and Danielle have drank the Kool-Aid and feel that Janelle would definitely target them next week.
- Britney doesn't really trust either Boogie or Janelle.
- There do seem to be more good points to this plan than bad -- Boogie and Frank working with DSDB is safer than them working against them.
- Danielle really dislikes Janelle.
- Janelle is playing super shady with her lies and mind games this season and isn't loyal to anyone but herself.
- Boogie is right when he said he's stuck to his alliances.
- Janelle stands a better chance to win a comp than either Frank or Boogie, neither of which has performed all that well in comps.
- Dan, although skeptical of Boogie, decided they need to add Ian in the mix. Ian was NOT brought up by Boogie in his HoH talk with them.
- But Dan is really gung-ho on getting Ian aboard.
- So they (DSDB) talked to Ian. His role is more of a double agent within a single alliance. DSDB will be more faithful to Ian than to either Boogie or Frank. Ian will be privy to the inner circle of the group and not share with Boogie or Frank.
- They plan to talk to Boogie and Frank to tell them they want Ian aboard with them for more numbers, but nothing about how in he really is with the group.
- Ian already has a name planned for the alliance, but we got fish.
- Dan is still worried that Danielle is playing personal (due to her dislike of Janelle), but is slowly coming aboard.
- If they do team up, they would control the vote to get Janelle out.
- Also, if they do team up, the peripheral players -- Wil, Joe, Jenn, Ashley -- would be easily expendable in the coming weeks.
- Will they waffle again before the PoV meeting?
- It's really looking like Janelle may be out the door early.
- Dan is worried.
- However, I'm privy to stuff Dan isn't. I saw Boogie and Frank talking. Boogie is apparently on board with the alliance. It isn't just a mind game -- in the end he would be betray them, but not until then.
- I just don't know.
|Ian can eavesdrop from his enclosure|
|Joe takes Ian to the fire hydrant|
|Who arrives in HoH immediately after the new waffle?|
|Not allowed to roam off leash|