|Will it go 'round in circles?|
What comes around, goes around. It's enough to get one dizzy this season! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Deja Vu All Over Again:
- Yes, of course. Frank won the Head of Household.
- Oh my. This throws a wrench into the works.
- Frank told Joe he wouldn't put him up.
- Memories can be really short in this house of hamsters.
- Knowing that Ian is back in with Frank, Britney told Ian he needs to try to keep her off the block.
- "Get him to put Dan up and we have the votes to save him."
- Britney also said that Ian should go along with the "Dan in his ear" bit.
- She's also thankful that she's been planting seeds with Frank for some time.
- Britney and Ian vow to have each other's backs.
- Oh, yeah. Thursday was Britney's birthday. They made a cake.
- Britney and Dan talked about him probably going up and whether they'd have the votes to save him.
- Dan is the only Have Not. Frank had to pick one person.
- Dan volunteered because he's managed not to be one so far.
- Dan was very matter of fact over the PoV -- "We had our chance for the veto, six against one, and didn't get it done."
- Dan is sure he will be nominated and thinks his best chance is to go up with Joe.
- Joe is inept. He most likely wouldn't win veto.
- Plus, against Joe, Dan would have the votes to stay.
- Thus, Frank's plan would go awry.
- Frank is still on the All Dan's Doing kick.
- Despite Ian's actions.
- Ian got a letter from his mother in his HoH basket. The basket is all he has of his short reign.
- Dan told Joe that he hopes Ian goes on the block with him.
- But we know otherwise.
- Dan told Ian he won't sell him out.
- That's a bit of a moot point now, I think.
- Joe told Britney and Danielle that Frank told him he's safe if he has his vote (Frank's way) ... otherwise he's up on the block with Dan.
- Danielle, as always thinking it's all about her, is sure she will be put on the block with Dan.
- Frank and Britney talked. He has to trust someone ... he seems to be going for Ian and Britney in his corner.
- He might be able to trust Joe, but Joe has no game.
- Nah, wait. He can't trust Joe anyway.
- He's really grasping at straws. No one in the house is really an ally.
- Frank says he doesn't like Dan's game because he always has someone else do his dirty work.
- I quietly look at Britney and whistle.
- Don't let Frank realize it.
- Nominations will be later (much later) today.
|"Fun" in Frank's HoH Room|
|Ian's HoH Basket|