|9:50 PM ET, the Zingbot arrived.|
I hate the Zingbot.
|Yes, Jenn is still in the house|
Just to warn you ... today's been a heck of a lot of nothing going on in the house. Usually, by this time the Power of Veto comp has already played out. It hasn't even started yet. I'm thinking it might be a morph type comp played at night. The hamsters don't seem to know when it's going to be either. Anyhow, here's what's happened today in that Big Brother House of Impatient Imps:
- Boogie, the first up as per usual this season, thought it might be a night comp first thing in the morning as they weren't on lockdown.
- Ashley was also an early riser. She told Boogie she was feeling a bit better.
- Boogie told her she needs to win some comps or people might think she's just coasting or needs to leave.
- They eventually did get lockdowned inside a bit after 10am their time.
- Boogie and Frank think they can get Ian to go after Dan, Danielle, Shane or Ian if he wins.
- Too bad he's solid with the Quack Pack, huh?
- The veto picks were: Boogie, Jenn and Ashley. They will play with Frank, Wil, Joe and Shane (veto ticket).
- Frank and Boogie told Ian that the target this week is Wil.
- Hmm ... Dan said that Renny won't talk to anyone from their season, no one at all. They've even tried to contact her through her son's Facebook page. Not what I expected from her, I'll say.
- Dan has kept in touch with his BB nemesis Jerry -- even invited him to his wedding.
- It sounds like Ian got his wish to host a comp -- the PoV.
- Joe is playing the "I cook" card to stay.
- What other card does he have? The Joker, maybe.
- Ashley thinks she's a lost soul living in California.
- Nah, I think she just might fit in some places. She would be definitely a lost soul in Camden, NJ.
- As they were all sitting around bored for the comp ... who shows up?
- Why, it's that nasty evil Zingbot who I never can understand.
- Cut the feeds, the PoV comp must finally be on.
|Slop for breakfast|
|What is Shane checking out?|
|Too much fish!|
|It's still a thrill just to be there for Ian|