|Wil he stay or go?|
Although it's been mainly quiet in the house (what with Frank holding the PoV and the thought that the nominations will remain the same), there have been a few developments. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Screamining Mimis:
- Shane told Boogie that Ashley will vote for Wil to stay.
- Boogie told Danielle that she looked very nice and, though she didn't get a talk with Julie on Thursday, she looked nice then and had a lot of close-ups.
- What's he up to?
- Ashley, Jenn and Wil have been solidifying their alliance.
- Maybe they should call it Floaters Get a Boat?
- They're still thinking a double eviction will be going down this week.
- I personally don't think so or it would be being hyped on commercials.
- Shane is still worried that Frank will backdoor him.
- Because he's so all important and all, y'see.
- Britney and Ian are really bonding together.
- No, not like THAT! Minds out of the gutter, please!
- They decided if they could do it, they would throw HoH to Dan.
- Let him get his hands dirty!
- Ashley and Wil talked to Frank. They want him to make a big move, backdoor Dan, then they would work with him at getting rid of the other three -- Danielle, Shane and Britney.
- Now, who would be a better and stronger team? Hmm ... methinks DDSB working with Frank and Boogie until they can't work together anymore.
- Dan is a bit worried about what Ian would do if it came down to Frank/Boogie against them.
- Britney isn't as worried.
- Britney told her crew that Ashley and Wil had been in the HoH with Frank for a LONG time.
- After Ashley and Wil left HoH, Ian went up for damage control and guessed that they wanted to work with them.
- Ian told Frank he wouldn't trust Wil and was surprised by Ashley.
- Ian reiterated that Wil or Joe need to go this week.
- Frank told Ian that if they got rid of Dan, they (Boogie, Frank, Shane, Britney and Ian) could still work together. The only one who would be really upset would be Danielle.
- Ian tried telling Frank that Dan isn't a big threat. "Maybe not to you, but to me he is," replied Frank.
- He does have a point there.
- Meanwhile ... Jenn, Ashley and Wil are jumping all around the storage room with new hope. They think Frank will go for the backdoor and their BB lives will be peachy-keen once again.
- Frank ended up telling Ian that he's leaning towards not using the PoV this week, sending either Joe or Wil home.
- Ian reported his Frank talk to Britney.
- She was surprised that Frank doesn't trust Dan.
- Oh, come on now! Britney, wake up!
- Right now, I think the nominations will remain the same. I know Boogie wants a safe move this week, bigger moves later on.
- What Boogie wants, Boogie will probably get.
- The PoV Meeting will be later today.
|Ian talking strategy with Danielle and Britney|
|Looking stoned when she's not|
|EEK! A giant hand in the lower right!|