|Safe this week?|
Guess what? Now they're changing their minds once again! Sheesh. What's wrong with having a plan and actually sticking to it? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of You're Making Me Dizzy:
- Boogie and Frank talked about being in the house with a bunch of dumb people.
- Frank can't wait to make his goodbye tape to Janelle.
- They think the boot Janelle plan is still on.
- Danielle and Britney tormented Fran by messing with Big Ted, the big Teddy Bear.
- Dan talked with Frank.
- Boogie told Dan that Janelle would go after him if she doesn't go this week.
- Janelle, lying, told Boogie she wants to work with him (after Frank goes).
- Boogie, not lying, told Janelle he doesn't want to work with her.
- They had a coaches meeting.
- They're not a cohesive bunch.
- Janelle said they could get together after Frank leaves.
- Boogie doesn't want to lose his Frankie Boy.
- Boogie told Dan he wants to sit next to him (Dan) in the end.
- @@ Sure, Boogie.
- Now, Dan has drunk the Kool-Aid.
- He's on board with the backdoor Janelle plan.
- He told Boogie he'd "try to sell the plan to Danielle."
- Heck, it's what Danielle WANTS!
- Britney feels like a bad person because she's lying to Janelle and she's not mean like that ... or she used to be.
- Britney is crying, tired of lying to Janelle.
- In a group vote, they decided to go with the backdoor Janelle plan.
- Dan told Ian he's part of the core group, but Boogie and Frank are part of a secondary group that he (Ian) isn't a part of.
- Okay. As long as Ian's name isn't up there for eviction!
- Danielle discussed with Dan her speech bits for the veto meeting during which she plans to remove Wil from the block and put Janelle in his place.
- As the hamster house turns ...
|Give me a hug. I need a hug.|