|Pre-live show relaxing|
The day of the live show isn't usually too exciting. Today certainly didn't prove otherwise. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of One Goes Home Tonight:
- Wil, Ashley and Jenn speculated that Jodi might come back tonight.
- Nope. Ain't gonna happen, hamsters!
- Frank told Danielle that Janelle is his enemy, not her or Dan.
- Danielle was actually smart enough to just nod her head a lot when talking with Frank and didn't say much of anything ... other than she trusts Dan.
- Frank thinks Danielle is going to vote to keep him.
- I think he's probably wrong.
- Janelle and Britney once again talked about how bad Frank smells.
- Boogie thinks that Danielle is wishy-washy and doesn't trust her to vote to keep Frank.
- Frank hopes the people at home are seeing Janelle for who she is.
- Yes. Yes, we are.
- Frank thinks he'll get a 4-1 vote to stay.
- Keep thinking that way, kiddo!
- Ain't gonna happen.
- They all think tonight (coaches in or not), the comp will be endurance.
- I believe so, too.
- If it is, I'll stick with it posting screen caps and updates for as long as it lasts.
- I bought some Starbucks Double Shot. Mmm.
- Shane says that if the coaches come into the game it will ruin everything.
- He's right.
- Danielle persists in her lie about being a school teacher.
- Dan told Danielle that she can't trust Janelle.
- Danielle actually made a decent observation -- they have two liars on the block.
- Right now, it looks like Frank is still the target.
- We'll see. Stop on back for the blog party and watch the show with us!
|We'll see if he's still smiling later tonight|